Vanguard Faction Recruitment

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Please pay attention to the format therefore it is important!

Vanguard is a very strong faction on the factions server, because of this we need more power to claim bases etc. we have decided to open up recruitment for people.

These are our requirements!
*Must have 5/10 power at all times.
*Must be active (play 3+ days a week)
*Have raiding/pvp knowledge (don't have to be good at pvp though, im not very good :-P)
*must fight Wumbot/CallmeSaucy/Hewbert and put up a decent fight you don't have to win.

Format
*Current power
*How often you play
*What you are good at Ex. Pvp/Raiding/farms
*How much $$$ you have
*Are you familiar to CallmeSaucy/Wumbot(therefore we will be recruiting)
*rank on factions

Plz apply if you are interested in joining, Me and wumbot will be accepting / Denying

Last edited:

capjmac

Iron Miner
Alfred I agree with everything, but the baltop 4 thing isn't very fair a lot of people don't have money at all

Wumbot

Iron Miner
If there are any experienced players out there that are broke... just apply and we'll decide on it

Backus

Void Walker
Format
*Current power: 10/10
*How often you play: daily
*What you are good at Ex. Pvp/Raiding/farms: Raiding
*How much $$$ you have: 8k .-.
*Are you familiar to CallmeSaucy/Wumbot(therefore we will be recruiting) Not enemies.. not too familiar
*rank on factions
: Lord

@KeanRobert I'll 1v1 you :0 (If you can wait a few days, we can do it on facs) otherwise kitpvp/survival.. I just lost all my armor on factions yesterday though ._. or.. 1v1 anyone

Last edited:
OP
OP
IamAlfred

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Format
*Current power: Just got off.. can update this in the morning
*How often you play: daily
*What you are good at Ex. Pvp/Raiding/farms: Raiding
*How much $$$ you have: 8k .-.
*Are you familiar to CallmeSaucy/Wumbot(therefore we will be recruiting) Not enemies.. not too familiar
*rank on factions
: Lord

@KeanRobert I'll 1v1 you :0 (If you can wait a few days, we can do it on facs) otherwise kitpvp/survival.. I just lost all my armor on factions yesterday though ._. or.. 1v1 anyone

I say accepted but ill run it by wumbot.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Nice, you guys are recruiting. But, please, Don't accept people that we (fallen) have a slight hatred for. jrbackus, you're fine. haha.

OP
OP
IamAlfred

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Nice, you guys are recruiting. But, please, Don't accept people that we (fallen) have a slight hatred for. jrbackus, you're fine. haha.

Yeah wacky we are only inving ppl that we have no problems with, or a good relationship or a very tiny problem

Wumbot

Iron Miner
Jrbackus, You're fine with me. Another side note, You must be on good terms with our current truces or allies... We have neutraled/enemied a lot recently so that should be easy.

BMSAdvanced

Tree Puncher
Format
Current Power: 10/10
How Often Do You Play: Daily/Every Other Day
What are you good at: Raiding/decent at pvp
How much cash do you have: 10k
Are you familiar with CallMeSaucy/Wumbot: I know wumbot ok from playing with him, Me and Vanguard are not enemys
Rank on Factions: Lord

Enchanted

Gold Miner
Format
*Current power - 10/10
*How often you play - Every day!
*What you are good at Ex. Pvp/Raiding/farms - I am amazing at raiding/finding bases. I am a awesome pvper and a very good base builder.
*How much $$$ you have - 34k
*Are you familiar to CallmeSaucy/Wumbot(therefore we will be recruiting) - I know Wumbot and have a good relation with KeanRobert but I would like to get to know more of you!
*rank on factions - Lord, upgrading soon.
IGN: EnchantedShotz