Goodbye - Until Summer

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Well, I'm recently getting rather bored of minecraft in general. Its been amazing playing with you all, and I'll be back In the future for sure. It has been a great experience, I'd like to thank so many people for making my Snapcraft experience amazing.

@Daniel45271 - Where do I start, You're amazing. You were my first friend on minecraft, and we've had so many memories! Remember when we met and I had the elephant skin? And You had the Zexyzek skin? We were so C()()l back then haha.

@PookieSK - You were one of my first friends too on snapcraft. I remember tp'ing to Dan and you were there, having no idea who you were. Then when I got to know you, You were awesome! You were a great laugh :). It was sad to see you get less active. :-(

@Jakeh_ - Well, well, where do I begin! You're one of my best friends on SC, and that will never change even though Ill be inactive. I remember meeting you when I first became a helper, I was a noob on factions and you taught me How2Factions. Then I went on and on about you needing to join my faction, and soon enough you did . We had so many amazing times, Great memories :)

@AndreasManU - I first met you on survival xD. You were a good friend to me on there, and then I introduced you to my other friends, Like Dan. We had a great friendship, and we all came together and made the best faction Ever ;-) #WWZ FTW!

@Jaide Hellspur - Where do I begin? You've been an amazing friend, Always there to talk to when I needed too, You're like a faction mother! haha! I remember you being an Emerald, Didn't know you very well back then on survival. But then we met on factions, and I begged you to join #WWZ! :-P.

@YAMPY - Well... #Whampy. I didn't know you very well, well not at all really. It was when we got accepted as helpers, we began great friends. We had a great friendship together, You also taught me the ways of factions haha. We had great memories, and I'll never forget them. You're sure to be promoted to Admin soon! Good luck for the future

@Lozlpowzah - Skrub. Nuff said. Jk, You've been a great friend! I remember when I first met you when you had that girl skin xD. You're such a good staff member, and no one even recognises what you do for the server. Best wishes <3.

Well, I think I'm done here. Sorry If I forgot people. But everyone I've been friends with have been amazing. I love you all! I'll be on sometimes to drop in and say hello. I wish you all the best, I'll be back soon in the summer. I just need a break for now :)

Good luck to all the new staff members that are incoming.

And, If @Brandon Rowlands doesn't get mod, I will be mad. haha. You're one of the best by helpers by far and I don't think you get enough recognition.

I'll be on for a bit during the weekends though, as leaving forever would be just too hard to do lol. I'll be active on the forums and skype.

If I missed some of you, Ily all.

Cya. :)

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Love you <3

OP
OP
Wacky

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Love you too <3

Zsword100

First Step
RIP @Wacky 2015-2015 CAUSE OF DEATH(taking a break from minecraft) I cry every time;-;...xD

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
That was really well said :) But its like you won't ever see Snapcraft again xD Hope you break is good Wacky :) Cya later.

ShaunSkats

Banned
Where is my name u skrub?
You better come back this summer or I will find you, and I will get your minecraft account, and I will log you on snapcraft myself. I will find your account. And I will get you logged on.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Wacky :-( Come back some time, i'll miss you. Hope to see you some time in the summer :) Still stay active on Skype too :)

Zsword100

First Step
Well, Wacky ;-; please make sure you do come back… you are one of my favorite faction kids. (shhh don’t tell the others, mothers aren’t supposed to have favorites.) Luv ya <3
OHH NO YOU DIDNT!!!..xd jk I'm really her fav but we will miss you a lot wacky so come back on summer and have a really really good break!!

iamontda

Void Walker
It's like WoW; you don't leave, you just take a very, very, very extended hiatus.

Hope to see you again, Wacky :) You were an amazing Helper when it was your turn, and you're a really cool guy.