Treasure Hunt!!!

LegalSense

Void Walker
I tried. But I failed when I never even started....

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I just tried finding it for awhile and looked for yellow flowers near spawn.. but the problem was that there were so many yellow flowers o_O

LegalSense

Void Walker
Already gave up..... I'm pretty sure it'll take forever to find those chests :-P. Especially if Noah forgot xD.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
It's somewhere around the survival spawn, the chest has a sponge in it which was placed by noahsponge, but he forgot where he put the chest, so we're not sure if somebody already found it or not--Mysterious

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
I'm so sorry i lost my own sponge in a chest :_: I think it's gone forever D: Prob burryed in the earth crust by now, Prob heading into dino bones! :-O

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Did i say i left a long note saying: You have found the hidden chest! Hidden by:Noahsponge, Msg him when you see him about you winning the sponge!! Thank you ~Noahsponge, NOW i can't find it and hopefully somebody does :-O

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
ladies and gendleman I'm sorry everyone but the Treasure hunt has been canceled due to Issues of loseing the chest with the sponge in it, And there has been no reports of found, If you find it in the future please msg me in game or here, Thank you and again sorry but again this terasure hunt has been canceled!