League Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musaab

Zombie Killer
What is League Of Legends?

League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, inspired by the modDefense of the Ancients for the video game Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. It is afree-to-play game, supported by micro-transactions. The game was first announced on October 7, 2008, and released on October 27, 2009.League of Legends was generally well received at release, and has grown in popularity in the years since. According to a 2012 Forbes article, League of Legends was the most played PC game in North America and Europe in terms of the number of hours played. As of January 2014, over 67 million people play League of Legends per month, 27 million per day, and over 7.5 million concurrently during peak hours.

Gameplay
League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena where players control a "champion" in order to be matched in a short PvP battle or bot game. As of February 27, 2014, there are 118 different Champions from which to choose. Players gain levels from killing the opposing team's Champions, controlled by other players or bots, and minions that regularly spawn and attack the other team's turrets, minions, and champions. In the classic game mode, the map is typically divided into "lanes", which are paths that spawned minions take, the "jungle", an area between lanes where neutral monsters spawn, and "bases", where players spawn and can purchase items. The primary map, Summoner's Rift, features three lanes, commonly referred to as top lane, where bruisers (partially damage, partially tanky) and tank type champions tend to go. Mid lane, where assassins and burst damage carries tend to go, and bot lane, where the ranged DPS (damage per second) carries and their supports tend to go. The jungle is sometimes considered a lane, where an assassin or tank champion tends to roam in order to collect buffs and assist in the other lanes freely. The player earns a small amount of gold every second passively, but can earn more by getting the last hit on minions, destroying enemy towers (referred to as turrets) that guard the lanes, neutral monsters located in the jungle, and killing enemy champions. With this gold, they can buy a variety of items in order to strengthen their champion for the duration of the game. On the classic Summoners Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss maps, the game is ended by destroying the enemy team's last structure on the map, called the "Nexus", from which minions spawn. Other maps have variations of rules and objectives, such as Dominion on the Crystal Scar map, where each team's Nexus loses health if the opposing team controls at least three of the five towers located around the map.

Name: MusaabGamingHD [EU WEST]
Add me if u want. (EU WEST)

Last Game:
9719.png

Enjoy the game,

Reactions: Bas

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
I used to do League but then i kind of got board but i might go back some time but my summoner name is FIRELORDXL (i wanted it to be XL because that stands for 40 in roman numerals but later i noticed that it looked like the extra large Firelord XD)

iamontda

Void Walker
I kept trying to tank at first, I can tank minions but you quickly learn that other players don't work that way :-P

I guess I can start again.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Isn't this considered advertising?
'Considered Advertising' I don't think it really matters when this game played by absolute millions. :-P But yeah for your information this is allowed in Off - Topic as long as it's not like a minecraft server.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
I've never played this game before, is it worth it? or am i going to get addicted to this and forget about real life? XD

Bas

BTS
I've never played this game before, is it worth it? or am i going to get addicted to this and forget about real life? XD
The last option will be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.