HaydenGC

Stone Miner
See you on Snapcraft!

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Died a few times lost all my stuff but I am set up better now. Thinking of build a base very soon. Will be looking for that right spot to setup. Anyone know of a Mesa biome to get some clay from? Let me know if so.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Welcome! Already seen you online a bit of survival. Hope you enjoy your time!

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Yeah I am really having fun on server one question since u are helper? How does gold shovel work 10x10x256 could u explain a little? I know it protects what u plot buy is it 10x10 on surface and 256 down? And how do u set it? Sorry so many questions sorry.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
If you type in (in chat) in game 'How do I protect' It will redirect you to a youtube link. There it should have all the information you need! I'll explain a bit myself. You have a certain amount of 'Claim Blocks' these are how many blocks you can claim (bedrock to the limits of the sky). You can claim these by using a golden shovel. e.g. If you want to make a square, you click top right and bottom left to claim all those other blocks. If you get confused, watch the youtube video, if that doesn't help, try and find me in game or another staff member. I'm sure they will help too.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the server. Hope to see you ingame soon :)

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
If you type in (in chat) in game 'How do I protect' It will redirect you to a youtube link. There it should have all the information you need! I'll explain a bit myself. You have a certain amount of 'Claim Blocks' these are how many blocks you can claim (bedrock to the limits of the sky). You can claim these by using a golden shovel. e.g. If you want to make a square, you click top right and bottom left to claim all those other blocks. If you get confused, watch the youtube video, if that doesn't help, try and find me in game or another staff member. I'm sure they will help too.

Ok that was what I wanted to know once claim it is mine and protected. Ty I will try to find you when I am online

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Ok online last night dropped sword on accident a dude I helped out not even ten minutes before picked it up. Refused to give it back for at least a hour and a half. It ended up costing me 6k all my God armor and a different sword that I had to get it back. Which i am happy that I got it back. I took care of the armor just bought new armor so no biggie. I was mad for a minute that some peeps just can't be cool and honest. But I am not going to let one guy bring me down. I have meet a few really cool people on here and I still look forward to playing as often as I can. To all that read this. I am a very honest person if u need help I will always help u out. Feel free to chat with me online when I am there. I will never be like the dude that robbed me just to give me back my sword. I still love the server and want to tell owners and admin and helpers to keep up the good work I love this server and enjoy my time on there. Thank you.

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Went on today and lucked out and got a depth strider 3 book put it on my boot armor is better than last set very happy.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
You sound like a real nice guy. I look forward to playing with you a little bit. I think I've talked to you a little, but if not, well, hello! (it's iEmeraldd)
Hope to see you around! (and if you ever need any books, I have plenty)

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
You sound like a real nice guy. I look forward to playing with you a little bit. I think I've talked to you a little, but if not, well, hello! (it's iEmeraldd)
Hope to see you around! (and if you ever need any books, I have plenty)

I will look u up next time I am online looking for a respiration 3 book at be we can make a deal for one.

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
Just wondering... What's with the water enchants? Do you plan on taking on an ocean monument? If you ever need some respiration potions, just call meh. I'd be happy to help.

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Just wondering... What's with the water enchants? Do you plan on taking on an ocean monument? If you ever need some respiration potions, just call meh. I'd be happy to help.

I have some pufferfish to make them. Not sure about the ocean monument. It is just part of my fighting stats as I roam in the wild. Being op as possible I have have a few fights out there and walked away from all of them lol I have pots for days lol.

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
I am stacked and ready at all times lol I have God armor with extra enchants on to make the game fun at times.