My Top 5 Disney Villians!

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
In every Disney movies theres a villian, Here's my top 5 list of my own! Make sure to most your top 5 below!

1) Frollo

2) ursula

3) Dr.Facilier

4) Jafar

5) Governor Ratcliffe

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
Maleficent says "hell" to though. "Now you have to face me and all the fires of hell!" *turns into a freakin' black and/ or dark purple dragon that spews bright green flames*

I'd have to put Maleficent in the top spot of my list. I mean, to top off the character and crap, she can turn into a freakin' dragon. Don't let her part in Kingdom Hearts 1's plot fool you, she can change at will in the movie. There was no need for any outside help. Then again, her part in the first Kingdom Hearts was still pretty good aside from that part. Kingdom Hearts 2 went fairly well to, aside from lack of villains' vale's return or a boss battle. (This was the single biggest let down concerning Maleficent's role in KH2 to be honest.)

2. Scar - I'd put Clayton's death ahead of his (well, after a more recent look.. I never realized what ultimately happened to him until recently.), but overall he was better. Besides, I like "Be Prepared" more than"Hellfire."

3. Judge Frollo - What more has to be said about him. He only falls short because I like Scar's song and voice (and his deception) so much more and Maleficent turns into a dragon. She doesn't fall into flames, she spews them. Ironically, she was beaten by a sword, which Frollo was trying to kill Esmeralda and Quasimodo with.

4. Master Xehanort - Yes, Kingdom Hearts is Disney, so the KH series' big bad is still Disney character.

5. Jafar - Good villain in both movies. However, I do feel he is a little weak in Kingdom Hearts (Maleficent and Hades really shown him up.) Sure, he seemed a little more involved in the group's plans than Oogie or Ursula, but still. Maybe, it was his Voice Actor in the game that was a bit lacking.

Honorable Mention: The bad guy from the Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

Edit: Sa'luk Honestly, the main thing about him that stuck with me was this song I posted. I think it's definitely an underrated villain song.

Edit 2: Disney's often pretty good with villains deaths and Xehanort's fall is supposed to be in KH3 (KH3 is supposed to be the end of his saga, but not the series.), so I can't wait to see how the "man with a backup plan to his backup plan" will fall once and for all. I really do hope they don't wuss out just because it's a videogame or because of Square.

Edit #3: This is where I got the idea about Xehanort, if you're wondering. (part 2 has Xehanort)

With that in mind, I guess I could of considered Judge Doom, but unless this was a top ten, honorable mention it is.

Last edited:

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
1. Prince Hans from Frozen (i think that's how you spell his name)

2. Captain Hook

3. Scar

4. CLU from Tron Legacy

5. King Candy