Survival Clan

black_mits

Gold Miner
I am looking for a few cool peeps to go mining and build a cool base with. I am only wanting trust worthy peeps. Looking to start base soon and looking for creative minds and will be on a honor trust kind of thing. Let me know if u are interested.

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Going to get started on a base soon still looking for a couple peeps to help build and live there and be a little clan. And make a good survival clan. Please be honest and trustworthy. Please let me know if your interested. Hope to get to know and be a survival clan together and see u online.

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
I'm interested! But... I've already promised to build near Vicky and Epicme. Anyway, if u need help on building something, just msg me in game. I'll be happy to help XD

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
I'm interested! But... I've already promised to build near Vicky and Epicme. Anyway, if u need help on building something, just msg me in game. I'll be happy to help xd

Well if u already made promises then u should keep them I will find some peeps I am sure

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
Well, if u need any help with anything on survival, just give me a call and I'll be happy to help