Kitpvp: How Rich Are You?

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
2983.png

15c9.png

537f.png

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Two dear friends of mine quit the server. The first enderchest is from my alt, which I just got given randomly by someone. I needed to PvP, so I went YOLO, but am worried if the person will take it. And so, i wanted to changed the password, but when I was going to ask for his flipping favorite pet's name, he wasn't there. And, I hardly see you in game xD.

Vault Boy

First Step
I don't have much, just prot 2 iron and a 12 dmg sword I got from my friend. Just waiting for the next reset so I can start all over again..

N

Noble

Rich or nah? Btw all p4 u3 except helm in top right corner and swords,bows are god ;-)

Attachments

• bandicam 2015-07-08 00-21-33-103.jpg
    bandicam 2015-07-08 00-21-33-103.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 320

LegalSense

Void Walker
Two dear friends of mine quit the server. The first enderchest is from my alt, which I just got given randomly by someone. I needed to PvP, so I went YOLO, but am worried if the person will take it. And so, i wanted to changed the password, but when I was going to ask for his flipping favorite pet's name, he wasn't there. And, I hardly see you in game xd.
Pl0x donate to the poor. The Trial Foundation. A place where you can help out dear ol' Trial, your friendly neighborhood hobo.

I take in-game money :). A little 20k wouldn't hurt!

Bearzy

Iron Miner
Started a few days ago, got p4u3 set, 12 stacks of golden apples, 4 god apples, 12 enderpearls, 2 stacks of enchant bottles, s5u3loot3unbr3 dia sword, and about 500 bucks (just spent on potions).

Are you joking or being serious? lol
And if you're telling the truth how much was is it all combined?