Oi You, Click Me :3

Patriko

Tree Puncher
Hai people of the internettttt. My names Patrick also know as Patriko (IGN). I wuv playing on every servers but I rage a lot hehe. I love the staff, they good, they like heros to me :3
I also wuv moosic, I listen to chill, drumstep, house, glitch hop etc. I LOVE MUSIC
I'm a nice shy person wanting to make new fwends.
If you see me on the server, say haii.
Thanks pece

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Awwwesum!! I LOVE music too! :-D
Welcome, may we meet at some point :d

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I just found how to talk cute, so I'm going to go with it.

Haiiiii Pwatrick! Welcum to da swerver! Hwope you have fun awound and gwet along with our fwiendly community!

(You like music and speaking like that? Hey, you made your first fwiend.)

Last edited:

Shine

Iron Miner
Hai Patrick, welcome to SC :-D
If you need pvp tips, ask me, im secretly the PvP God
<3 Shineee

OP
OP
Patriko

Patriko

Tree Puncher
I just found how to talk cute, so I'm going to go with it.

Haiiiii Pwatrick! Welcum to da swerver! Hwope you have fun awound and gwet along with our fwiendly community!

(You like music and speaking like that? Hey, you made your first fwiend.)

Yay Fwend!!

UnionjackMC

Gold Miner
Hai people of the internettttt. My names Patrick also know as Patriko (IGN). I wuv playing on every servers but I rage a lot hehe. I love the staff, they good, they like heros to me :3
I also wuv moosic, I listen to chill, drumstep, house, glitch hop etc. I LOVE MUSIC
I'm a nice shy person wanting to make new fwends.
If you see me on the server, say haii.
Thanks pece

Based on the music you like, I have a few songs you should listen to when you game (I only listen to these songs because I don't think while I listen to them and its great):

Monstercat 2014 Album Mix (2hours) -
Monstercat Stratosphere(1hour) -

Those 2 songs are my go to songs, but if you need more songs like that, go to monstercat's playlists and click on Albums. Listen to what you want of those, they are all similar to the two above. And if you get sick of dubstep, search up proleterbeats. He does jazz, but I personally love jazz, and I know most "younger" people hate it.

Just thought I would help out quickly as my minecraft was loading up :-P

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the server, Hope you enjoy you're stay ;-)