Screen Shot 2015-06-10 at 2.09.19 PM.png
    927.6 KB · Views: 243

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Well, kitpvp has the gang plugin so you have to expect there to be teamers :-P

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Hehe, am I the only one laughing?
Yeah, it's Kit PvP. They team, also in diamond (*cough* like some gangs *cough*). But yeah. Good luck with that.

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Hehe, am I the only one laughing?
Yeah, it's Kit PvP. They team, also in diamond (*cough* like some gangs *cough*). But yeah. Good luck with that.
A 6 team diamond gang is just to over powered and you know it, its one of the reasons I dont play kitpvp cause of diamond gangs. Whenever they see you they can like 2-3 shot you, So if there on you make no money.

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
What the hell are y'all complaining about, gangs of +4 diamond people are perfectly acceptable, and in fact, contribute to the minigame experience! I just love offering myself like roadkill to these respectable gentlemen. After all, the name of the minigame is "Spawnkill newcomers and make them quit forever", not "kitpvp". Read carefully and get your lens corrected, four-eyes!

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
I agree it can be annoying at times, but most of the time (most) the people who have diamond enchanted armor earned it themselves. I remember my team was op af about like a year ago (when I really started playing kit) and we all earned our diamond gear and it was kinda fun just destroying everyone xd. Not the nicest thing to do but when you don't want to lose your diamond armor to other diamond guys, you team.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I live in a waaay different timezone, so I don't experience Arise or diamond teamers as much xD

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
I live in a waaay different timezone, so I don't experience Arise or diamond teamers as much xd

Welp, Vicky said all there is to be said. Since the Snapcraft staff are completely powerless to level the playing field against these diamond pack dogs, the only way to enjoy Kitpvp is to move to Albania's timezone and enjoy their amazing ping/poverty.

Oh crap I just realized, all of Arise are secretly 40 year old Serbian nationalists

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Welp, Vicky said all there is to be said. Since the Snapcraft staff are completely powerless to level the playing field against these diamond pack dogs, the only way to enjoy Kitpvp is to move to Albania's timezone and enjoy their amazing ping/poverty.

Oh crap I just realized, all of Arise are secretly 40 year old Serbian nationalists
Albania's Timezone ._.

Well Australia isn't poor but the ping sure is amazing, what can I say.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Very annoying, buy something we have to deal with
Not something we have to deal with, It's ridiculous.. It's called KitPvP.. so Honestly, It should be fair kits, (The /kits they have now) but without the addition of diamond armour. Diamond armour just ruins the gameplay for everyone, and Im not just saying this because I hate getting targetted by them, I'm probably saying this on behalf of everyone that actually plays KitPvp and doesn't have diamond armour. Or Diamond armour is okay, but should not be allowed to team together and should be a FFA, I know that ruins the whole term of "Gangs," But I honestly think that something needs to be done about it, because It's not for players that don't have diamond.

RaisinGlory

Gold Miner
This is a great example of a satirical essay XD and I 110% agree
What the hell are y'all complaining about, gangs of +4 diamond people are perfectly acceptable, and in fact, contribute to the minigame experience! I just love offering myself like roadkill to these respectable gentlemen. After all, the name of the minigame is "Spawnkill newcomers and make them quit forever", not "kitpvp". Read carefully and get your lens corrected, four-eyes!