Teamers ;-;

Vault Boy

First Step
I really don't understand what makes people think they're so difficult to deal with. Just avoid them and go for players more your size. If I'm getting stomped by diamond players, I stop aiming for them and go towards chain and iron players.

OP
OP
liongus

liongus

Gold Miner
I really don't understand what makes people think they're so difficult to deal with. Just avoid them and go for players more your size. If I'm getting stomped by diamond players, I stop aiming for them and go towards chain and iron players.

You can't really avoid them when they have killed everyone else and are hunting you down....

Vault Boy

First Step
You can't really avoid them when they have killed everyone else and are hunting you down....
I don't see that as a problem. There are plenty of people so I don't see why you could just leave the people who are foolish enough to attack the diamond players on their own and leave them to their fun. It may just be luck, but there's never been a situation where I've been offensively targeted by a diamond player.

ShaunSkats

Banned
As the owner of one of the top gangs on KitPvP, I personally do not go down in diamond just to kill anyone there, for that isn't what I call "competetion" People like us, who have already worked there way to the top focus on the other gangs that I believe pose threats to us. In other words, I do not believe that we rampage through every /kit fight-er out there and I just ignore everyone who ignores me while I'm done PvPing. Although I can't say the same thing for the other diamond players, most of Arise does not kill just anyone who doesn't have Diamond.

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
As the owner of one of the top gangs on KitPvP, I personally do not go down in diamond just to kill anyone there, for that isn't what I call "competetion" People like us, who have already worked there way to the top focus on the other gangs that I believe pose threats to us. In other words, I do not believe that we rampage through every /kit fight-er out there and I just ignore everyone who ignores me while I'm done PvPing. Although I can't say the same thing for the other diamond players, most of Arise does not kill just anyone who doesn't have Diamond.

Shaun, you're the best. You should, however, preach the same to some of your members, especially Flarinthebeast. He's a complete loon and every time he's on I have to track his movements and carefully move counterclockwise around the arena as if it were the freaking Hungergames >:(

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
As soon as you jump down, Boom, insta kill, they're there.. waiting ;-;.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
The reason I don't play KitPvP is because of the teamers. The gangs of 3 or 4 in Diamond Armour can get really annoying when you are just trying to have some fun and killing a couple people. There should be a small PvP arena where you are forced to wear the /kit fight or /kit special gear.. like a Practice arena. If this was implemented, I might play more Kitpvp.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
The reason I don't play KitPvP is because of the teamers. The gangs of 3 or 4 in Diamond Armour can get really annoying when you are just trying to have some fun and killing a couple people. There should be a small PvP arena where you are forced to wear the /kit fight or /kit special gear.. like a Practice arena. If this was implemented, I might play more KitPvP.

EDIT: Nooo! It double posted! Sorry, my connection is really slow today!

ColdFX

Zombie Killer
Staff can't do much but stand a better chance with a donor rank (I have warrior)