Arise Recruitment V2.0

ShaunSkats

Banned
Hello, KitPvP's most feared gang is now recruiting, once again! We are looking for 2 decent and known players that are continuously active on the server. Recruitment process will be a little different this round as we will be 1v1ing anyone who applies. The recruitment process will be shorter, and easier for me to see who is worthy of joining. Before applying, as always, we have requirments for joining. The 1v1 will be /kit fight on /survival, best 2/3.
Requirements
1. You must have the gear for battle, and you must be ready for anything to happen.
2. You must have skype
3. You have to beat one of the lower skilled Arise members

Format for applying
In game player name:
Activity (meaning how active you are):
PvP skill level in your own opinion:
Relationship with any of the current Arise members:
Average KDR (optional):
Good luck to anyone who applies!
This may be the last recruitment Arise will evern do! So good luck.

Last edited:
N

Noble

In game player name: Noblez
Activity (meaning how active you are): 2 hours a day
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 7/10
Relationship with any of the current: Friends with half and neutral with other half
Average KDR (optional): 3.0 (3 kills per run)

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
In game player name: Epicme772
Activity (meaning how active you are): Well, since it's summer, maybe an hour to two hours a day?
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 7/10 :-P
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: I'm pretty sure I'm teamed with all but one or two arise members.
Average KDR: Anywhere from 3.0 to 10.0

(i can't give out my skype, so... :-P)

Athish

Gold Miner
In game player name: Epicme772
Activity (meaning how active you are): Well, since it's summer, maybe an hour to two hours a day?
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 7/10 :-P
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: I'm pretty sure I'm teamed with all but one or two arise members.
Average KDR: Anywhere from 3.0 to 10.0

(i can't give out my skype, so... :-P)
Really? Woow i see how it is....

Backus

Void Walker
Uhh.. I know I got declined last time but just 1v1 again, haha.

In game player name: jrbackus
Activity (meaning how active you are): Too much (5?)
PvP skill level in your own opinion: Idk... 8? 8.5?
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: I know like half of you, the other half I'm not enemies or anything with.

Also I have gear/gaps/pots.
(p4 u3, (working on sword, have a temp s4 f2) strength/coal walking pots)

Last edited:

Dank

Gold Miner
In game player name: DankWeedLord420
Activity (meaning how active you are): 24/7 bish
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 8/8 m8
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: Me and Shaun grew up together ♥x
Average KDR (optional): 69

SurrenderToMe

Stone Miner
IGN:SurrenderToMe(changed usernames like 5 times)
Activity:Everyday for 2 hours or 1 and a half hours.
PvP skills: 9.5/10(with a bow) 8.5/10(with a sword)
Relationship with any Arise members: I known @Twwhaik4 for a very long time and i have his skype.
I known @ShaunSkats every since Survival on SC 2.0. (he mightve forgotten me :-( )
Kill Death Per Run: umm 3-4 kills

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Bruh. Famiwy. FAMIWY. TWAP FAMIWY.

Good luck though, honey <3

(You should know I care about our Twap famiwy a lot).

Sorry for being off-topic as well xd

i am so sorry ;-; i was just trying this out. but. i got kicked out of trap. so. i see how it is...

@Epicme772 Welp liek we always Skype so ya but we might be able to work around that.
ahhh ok yeah I knew i had a real low chance of getting in but i was applying anyway :-P

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
i am so sorry ;-; i was just trying this out. but. i got kicked out of trap. so. i see how it is...

ahhh ok yeah I knew i had a real low chance of getting in but i was applying anyway :-P
I think when Tss said that, I think it's implying that you got in. Which is why you were kicked? I cri.

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
In game player name: Imacouplepixels
Activity (meaning how active you are): Probably 10-30 minutes on KitPvp on weekends
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 6/10 swordplay, 7/10 bow, advanced knowledge of scrub tactics and running away
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: I have mooned (took off my leggings, faced the other way, looked down, and pressed SHIFT) Flarinbeast several times and maybe called him a "sick twisted fruit" once. Other than that, I think that you are all fine ladies
Average KDR: 2.0 in chain, 5.0 in iron

My enderchest is filled with utter junk. Sometimes I strip off all my armor, soak myself wet with Speed II and Jump II potions, and race around punching people. I have a leather chestplate in my enderchest that I pretend is actually a blue partyhat. I smell it when I get lonely before trying to sell it for 2.1 billion gold coins.