Arise Recruitment V2.0

Matt Kim

Tree Puncher
Yes I'm Kem as you all know and I would like to apply for Arise. You all probably know how amazing I am at PvP, like I'm practically a god. My server activity is unparalleled and you can always count on me to be online. My K/D ratio is an unbeatable 2326/0. I'm sure anyone on your Arise gang could tell you how much they love me. In fact they love me so much that I'm constantly begged to join your gang. You know of course how far superior I am to any of your members so my addition to the team must meet certain requirements. First of all I would like to be the owner of the gang. This means the authority to command all of Arise. Secondly I demand a statue of my honor directly in the middle of the spawn. It must capture my unrivaled grace and majesty. Finally, any money made goes to me. I mean this is only fair considering how much I will be carrying the gang. So basically, I'll join Arise and you'll be happy about it.

BucephalusRider

First Step
Yes I'm Kem as you all know and I would like to apply for Arise. You all probably know how amazing I am at PvP, like I'm practically a god. My server activity is unparalleled and you can always count on me to be online. My K/D ratio is an unbeatable 2326/0. I'm sure anyone on your Arise gang could tell you how much they love me. In fact they love me so much that I'm constantly begged to join your gang. You know of course how far superior I am to any of your members so my addition to the team must meet certain requirements. First of all I would like to be the owner of the gang. This means the authority to command all of Arise. Secondly I demand a statue of my honor directly in the middle of the spawn. It must capture my unrivaled grace and majesty. Finally, any money made goes to me. I mean this is only fair considering how much I will be carrying the gang. So basically, I'll join Arise and you'll be happy about it.
I'm sorry, I haven't seen you around...
Oh and, you mean 0/2326?

Hehe.

N

Noble

Don't think that screenshot is very safe, everyone that has looked at it now has your ip....

Misstify

Zombie Killer
here itzrogue i killed u muhahhhahha

*distant evil laughter*

lol jk but you should do something unless you dont mind everyone having your ip...

Bearzy

Iron Miner

KingOfTheDot

Tree Puncher
In game player name: KingOfTheDot
Activity (meaning how active you are): On everday except Sunday. On for about 3-4 hours
PvP skill level in your own opinion: A strong 8 m8
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: Umm no but I did kill some of your members, I killed lozlpowzah and other members cant really remember their name. Is lozlpowzah even in your gang lmao?
Average KDR (optional): Umm around 6-10,

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
In game player name: Masquerades
Activity (meaning how active you are): Anywhere from 8-10 hours daily
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 10/10 would hire for the job
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: They all hate me
Average KDR (optional): 1000+ cause i never die

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
In game player name: Masquerades
Activity (meaning how active you are): Anywhere from 8-10 hours daily
PvP skill level in your own opinion: 10/10 would hire for the job
Relationship with any of the current Arise members: They all hate me
Average KDR (optional): 1000+ cause i never die
This thread is old, I don't think the Recruitment still is. Also, it says your name is Comas. Do you have multiple accounts?

Nazlug

First Step
Hello, KitPvP's most feared gang is now recruiting, once again! We are looking for 2 decent and known players that are continuously active on the server. Recruitment process will be a little different this round as we will be 1v1ing anyone who applies. The recruitment process will be shorter, and easier for me to see who is worthy of joining. Before applying, as always, we have requirments for joining. The 1v1 will be /kit fight on /survival, best 2/3.
Requirements
1. You must have the gear for battle, and you must be ready for anything to happen.
2. You must have skype
3. You have to beat one of the lower skilled Arise members

Format for applying
In game player name:CandyWarz
Activity (meaning how active you are):1 hour per day
PvP skill level in your own opinion:7/10
Relationship with any of the current Arise members:The_Law and my old account are good buddies
Average KDR (optional):5 kills each death
Good luck to anyone who applies!
This may be the last recruitment Arise will evern do! So good luck.

Nazlug

First Step
In game player name:CandyWarz
Activity:1 hour per day
Pvp skill:7/10
Relationship with Arise members:my old account are good friends with The_law