Can This Be The End? :o

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Hello, Noahsponge here just saying something random like aways ^-^

I found out that this whole Herobrine things are real?!?!?!? Now i know what you're thinking, Herobrine is not real,Herobrine is just made up, There's a player named:Herobrine and it's prob some kid with the user, But anyways!! Theres was a story that talks about how Herobrine is back and is real XD I can't post links cause idk why >.< But heres the whole story:

We all knew Herobrine, A steve skin with no eyes, What is this odd thing? Is it a ghost? Or is it just a troll? Many sightings has been reported of seeing him on Single player and almost everywhere, But you may say it's a joke but really if you think about it, It's true! He's real! Thats right you heard me! Herobrine is real, If you go on my server *Hai i had to block this part up cause it said his Server ip XD* And that hack thing were somebody got all the passwords and you had to change them? And when We all turned into Villagers on that one day? That was Herobrine trying to rule over Minecraft and he casted a spell to turn everybody to Villagers! Keep a eye out!!!

iamontda

Void Walker
[sarcasm]
Pffffffffff, doesn't anyone know anything? Herobrine can't cast spells, he's more of a menace. Not a hint of mana, though he might be an undead slave under Israphel ;-) [/sarcasm] That would explain the magical aspect since Israphel's practically a heap of aura compared to Minecraftians. It'd be cool if he could channel magics through Herobrine :-D

When references come full circle...