Goodbye :,(

Status
Not open for further replies.

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
I'm leaving cause wacky is just being rude to me saying i try to get friends when i dont, And then i couldent take no more so i protect myself and when i do everyone just hates me and i'm really sorry but when he's just saying these mean and horrble things to me that i dont have this i dont have that i try to get friends and such, It just makes me sad, People can hate me all they want, But if you heard what he been doing and telling me you would do the same! I'm leaving and everyone who hates me i'm sorry but i just cant take wacky no more and everyone hating me for protecting myself for once, Goodbye everyone and see you all maybe later, And wacky idk what i did to you but you dont have to be so mean to me and tell me these rude things and such, And everyone i'm so sorry for the way i acted, I'm just done with whole mess with him saying i try and stuff, So goodbye and i will Miss you all <3

~Noahsponge

LegalSense

Void Walker
Don't leave D:

Kath

Creeper Hugger
:c Bye Noah. I don't really know specifically what he does so I'm sorry I can't help you feel better in any way possible.

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
I don't have any proof of what he called me, But all of Wacky's fan boys hate me for standing up for myself for once XD I guess haters gonna hate ^-^ Also thank you all <3 I'm planing on geting an alt to spy on people when they don't know :-P Also thank you and Hola <3 ~Noahsponge Kisses kisses, Stitch lover <3

OP
OP
noahsponge

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Don't worry about me people, I'm fine i'm safe and it's just a game, And for all your people who hate me for standing up formyself, I'm real sorry, Thank you for all of this kind, Warm, Sayings you said to help me get across new paths, You guy's don't got to worry about me And i'm taking care of the wacky issue, Please close this thread, Thank you and the only person your hurting people who hate me, Is yourself so get over it!! ^-^

iamontda

Void Walker
But... Noah D: You're cheery and everything whenever possible, the least you can do is expect us all to miss you and wonder what the heck is going on. But, if you really must go this time, one more thing: Never grow up.

Bas

BTS
This is like the 10th time you are going to quit... please stop these threads and just get over yourself..

Last edited by a moderator:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Status
Not open for further replies.