Plz Stop It......

Does polo2002 hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
Hi..... you prob know me as polo2002 , or " the hacker ". This is why I'm posting this, I DO NOT HACK!!!!!!!!! It makes me sad to go-to the survival endpvp and have people msg me " hi hacker " or shout in chat " everyone leave , polo2002 is here". I know this isn't everyone but seriously,I DONT HACK. People ask if they can see my files and its all so sad. Anyway , sorry if u disagree and I've killed u before but I just want to put out there that I dont hack . ~polo2002

Kath

Creeper Hugger
If you don't hack, you have nothing to worry about. Just ignore those type of people :-P.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Just ignore them. If you do indeed hack, they could just report you. There is no reason to post a thread about this, just ignore them. Simple as that.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
This happens to me when I pvp too, I always get accused of hacking because of my pvp skills but mainly because of my speed II and strength II potions. I have seen you pvp before and it doesn't really look like you hack you just have good armour, potions and pvp skills. When I was accused of hacking they were probley people who were new to minecraft and had no idea what a potion was.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Most users on snapcraft don't really make forum accounts unless it's important. Just ignore them and play happily. If you got your answer, we can just await a lock or just wait for you to respond.

BAdamari

Gold Miner
This happens to me when I pvp too, I always get accused of hacking because of my pvp skills but mainly because of my speed II and strength II potions. I have seen you pvp before and it doesn't really look like you hack you just have good armour, potions and pvp skills. When I was accused of hacking they were probley people who were new to minecraft and had no idea what a potion was.
Exactly. do u think your hacking just because they say so? Ignore!