(factions) Starting New Faction- Pvptitans

Solbady

Gold Miner
Since the very recent reset we are all a little shocked.. However I see this as an opportunity. I (Solbady) a faithful donator on factions am starting a new faction to build up and I'm looking for new members like you!

To apply you must meet certain requirments...
1) Some form of a donator-lord to titan- unless you are a skilled non-donator I am familiar with.
2) You must be loyal..as this is a new world we will obviously be poor and we will have to work our way up (BE PATIENT)
3) You must bring some sort of skill to the faction- Farmer(make money for fac)-Raider(find raids for me or other fac members to help you raid with)-PVPer(a skilled fighter who is prepared to risk their items to bring more the fac) ETC...
4) I like members who are active-meaning I don't want a person who plays factions for 1 hour a month
5) Not really a requirment but a shoutout-ANY of the following members are welcome to my fac with no application required----
Taeg, keanrobert, Biskitbunch, (almost anyone from baiiz), crazyviper200, bub5, youvvy, Yampy, wackyelephant, and billybobice(I want you to make me a farm, billy). IF and only if you fall in this catergory, please just post that you would like to join in this thread and I will invite you- if you believe you belong in this catergory and I have forgotten you do the same on the bottom of your application

Finally, the application:

Name (ingame)-
Balance: Just so I know
Skill you will bring to fac-
Why can I trust you:
Extra info I've missed:
Amount you play daily:

Thanks everyone, hope you like my faction if you get in!! Please apply, I will always provide a prompt response! If you would like to talk to me personally feel free to msg me ingame or through a personal message via the snapcraft website!
-Solbady

judeclark

Zombie Killer
Name judeclark
Rank (N/A) Titan
Bal: $999 quadrillion
Skill So good that your computer blows up into a million pieces.
Why can I trust you: You can't trust me. I will raid your faction
Extra info I've missed: My armor is Prot 3000 and my sword is sharp 9999
Amount you play daily 24 hours no break (I just pee myself :-P)

THIS MUST BE ACCEPTED NO MATTER WHAT

iamontda

Void Walker
Hi, I hope I'm not intruding, but I felt obligated to clean up your grammar and some spelling a bit. Even though it's a forum, people might appreciate understanding the post a little bit better. ;-)

iamontda

Void Walker
Sorry, but no thanks. I already started a Faction with a few people, but maybe we could be allies?