Donor Advantages Are Unfair.

_StarLines_

First Step
Today while playing earth games it came to my attention that donors get insanely op armor and they are able to buy better items than normal players and this is not allowed in mojangs eula. I want this to be changed because i find it very unfair to instantly die to donors that get op armor or that get insta kill nades... This also happens in other games. I hope this is fixed soon.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Not fixed, and having donors... we got our reasons. And I disagree, their armour actually isn't that over powered. If you can PvP well, it's quite easy to kill them. If you're talking about the other servers, about the topic: Donors, it would make a little sense, but when it comes to Earth Games, I find that the story is a little different.

The only concern I have with VIPs on Earth Games are the grenades, which are extremely annoying, yes. But everything else seems fine to me, and yes, I play as a non-donor. But hey, chain isn't that overpowered, and getting diamond while being a non-donor is actually quite easy.

Concluding my opinion, i find that Earth Games is perfectly fine.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
You go on ANY highly populated minecraft server, and tell me which servers are fair.

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Donators would probably not donate if they didn't get better than normal gear and stuff. And a server without donators would close pretty quickly. Also many donators donate for better gear because they aren't good in-game (No offense all donators) so that they stand a chance. And the armour isn't that OP anyways if you're decent at PvP.

However, the only thing I annoy myself on is, as Vicky said the grenades which are extremely annoying and should cost more since the Donors get more kill with better armour and weapons. They should be more expensive.
Otherwise, I don't really care about this subject. They get rewarded for supporting the server which is fair.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Grenades actually aren't that OP. Worst comes to worst, you die and a little bit of land is ruined. No biggy.
VIPs don't actually get any perks that are worthwhile, besides the items in the shop, and they still cost money.
I can get Diamond Armour every game. It's pretty easy to get since I play pretty much all the time.

And also, just a quick math equation:

no donors+server bill= server failure

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
This is why i proposed this suggestion to even out the playing field

Wait, what? You aren't the thread creator... unless you have alts...
The playing field on this game is pretty fair and even. I have no problems with grenades/donor items.

NoodlesLover

First Step
You go on ANY highly populated minecraft server, and tell me which servers are fair.
I disagree, there are multiple servers which are way larger than snapcraft and still obey the eula. For example, Cubec**ft (muted out some of the letters because I didn't want to advertise) has and average of 10000 people all the time and the donors don't have any advantages. Snapcraft should do the same ting and have vanity items so people would still donate but it will also obey the minecraft eula. I am surprised snapcraft has faced any legal issues.

This is just my opinion and you have the right to disagree.

gold2311

First Step
Today while playing earth games it came to my attention that donors get insanely op armor and they are able to buy better items than normal players and this is not allowed in mojangs eula. I want this to be changed because i find it very unfair to instantly die to donors that get op armor or that get insta kill nades... This also happens in other games. I hope this is fixed soon.
Well I don't agree with this, because they added in ranks so players could donate and make the game more fun. It is your choice if you want to buy a rank or not.