Hello Snapcraft And Other Users

WolfGamer

Stone Miner
I May be New To This Minecraft Website Thing But I Would Like To Tell You About Myself My Name Is Wolf Some Other People Call Me Wolfie My User Name Was Different But Now It Is LMT For No Other Reason It Changed On Its Own Anyway I Would Like To Say Hello To Everyone And Be Welcomed In This Server Thank You
Regards WolfGamer

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the website! I'm kind of new too but I already know everyone here are nice :-D So don't worry about that! <3

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Welcome To The Server! I Feel Like Capital Letters Too, So Why Not? Hope You Have Fun Around The Server And Enjoy Your Time! ^-^
(That was so hard, o gawd).

iamontda

Void Walker
Welcome Wolf!

Have any siblings/ family that use your MC account? They probably changed it. If you don't, then I suggest changing your Mojang account password immediately. Seems that someone has hold of your account.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome! Have a great time here, seeing as it is a great server :)

Flow117

Stone Miner
Welcome to the forums and to our awesome server. your experience here will be great hope to see you playing and having a great time.

Backus

Void Walker
Welcome to the server :-D

OP
OP
WolfGamer

WolfGamer

Stone Miner
Welcome Wolf!

Have any siblings/ family that use your MC account? They probably changed it. If you don't, then I suggest changing your Mojang account password immediately. Seems that someone has hold of your account.
Thx Needed To Know How I Owe You One

OP
OP
WolfGamer

WolfGamer

Stone Miner
Just Changed MY NAME YES!!! Thank You! Now Its TheRealWolfGamer If Its To Long Just Call Me Wolfie ;-)

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
You go To Mojang.com And Change You Profile Name If You Need Help Heres A Video That May Help You
Video:
Your Welcome!!!
I don't think that's what Vicky meant. Rather how you write With Big Letters In Start Of Every Word.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
I Dont Know Wolf Language I Really Dont Know Thats How I Learned How To Type
So the wolf language is capital letters in every sentence? I'm pretty sure in game you weren't doing that... Learn something new everyday, huh.