Hai I'm Kermit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

First Step
Hey everybody! My name is Kermit_Thefrog_ Well i'm new to the server and i met my frist friend ever which was Noahsponge! He's so nice XD Anyways! I can't wait to meet new friends and such! Without my friend for showing me this server, I wouldent have been here X) If you see me make sure to say Hello!!!

~ Kermit_TheFrog_

iamontda

Void Walker
Hellloooo, Kermit! It's awesome that Noah wanted to show you the ropes. :-D First of all, awesome username. Could have been worse than what half of the people here come up with :-P

Anyways, I'm iamontda, a resident Builder here. I'm on Creative and Factions a decent amount, and also ZombieV is something that I enjoy when I'm bored. Lots o' other people to meet, so I'll leave that to them. Welcome to Snapcraft!!

Fun_Cube(Sam)

Tree Puncher
Hεllσ. Welcome.

OP
OP
Kermit

Kermit

First Step
Thank you all! And iamonta, Noahsponge told me lot's about you XD It's really nice to meet you all! And i can't wait to meet you all in game! I mostly play on Creative! ~Kermit_TheFrog_

Drakeleier

Iron Miner
Hello! I'm drake :-P i play mostly on survival and kitpvp but i check in on creative every bit.. regardless, welcome!

Drakeleier

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Hey Kermit! *nudge* *nudge* XD *cough* :eek: :confused:I don't believe we have met properly (Sorry about my behavior )
My name is CosmicL12, but I go by Cos or Cosmic for short. You can find me at Zombie V, Creative, Survival, EarthGames, and maybe other servers if I get rather bored. Also I'm active on the forum apparently. If you need any sort of help, I'll see what I can do.

Your name sounds very, very familiar. It's like it is on the tip of my tongue but I can't put my finger on it. I think I may have seen you on Creative today introducing yourself. By the way, tell noahsponge I said hello.

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
Hellloooo, Kermit! It's awesome that Noah wanted to show you the ropes. :-D First of all, awesome username. Could have been worse than what half of the people here come up with :-P

Anyways, I'm iamontda, a resident Builder here. I'm on Creative and Factions a decent amount, and also ZombieV is something that I enjoy when I'm bored. Lots o' other people to meet, so I'll leave that to them. Welcome to Snapcraft!!
I feel like you're talking about my IGN lol. Also, welcome Kermit! I saw you on Kit PVP today and we chatted a bit.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I feel like you're talking about my IGN lol. Also, welcome Kermit! I saw you on Kit PVP today and we chatted a bit.
Nothing matters on the IGN, I just call people what I call them when I first meet them, so I would still call you Trial in game or forums unless you don't appreciate it

OP
OP
Kermit

Kermit

First Step
Thank you all for this nice welcome! I can't wait to meet more people XD Thanks again! ~Kermit_The_Frog_

LegalSense

Void Walker
Nothing matters on the IGN, I just call people what I call them when I first meet them, so I would still call you Trial in game or forums unless you don't appreciate it
Honestly, I'd keep it at Trial. I'm probably going to name myself Trial in 1.8 name change because most people call me by my forum name.

judeclark

Zombie Killer
Noah, I know that is you.. xD

iamontda

Void Walker
Lol because I know that you make (^_^) or (XD) all the time.

Yes, I think I'm going to stop acting, but I won't get too specific with how I personally know... One, your capitalization habits, and two, convenient timing. Also other stuff I shouldn't talk about.

Besides all of that, I agree with Cosmic, I've heard Kermit before.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Yes, I think I'm going to stop acting, but I won't get too specific with how I personally know... One, your capitalization habits, and two, convenient timing. Also other stuff I shouldn't talk about.

Besides all of that, I agree with Cosmic, I've heard Kermit before.
Noah also plays creative mostly and noah said to me that he may change his name to kermit the frog but likes noahsponge so he's keeping it xD

OP
OP
Kermit

Kermit

First Step
Okay yes ik noahsponge irl cause he's my cousins :-D I'm not noahsponge and i may do the :_: and XD *i think thats how you do them* But anways, I'm not noahsponge at alll i'm his cousin from irl :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.