Hai I'm Kermit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Okay yes ik noahsponge irl cause he's my cousins :-D I'm not noahsponge and i may do the :_: and XD *i think thats how you do them* But anways, I'm not noahsponge at alll i'm his cousin from irl :-D
Why did you start your introduction with a lie then? 'my first friend noahsponge' It's not like there is anything wrong with being noahsponge's cousin, anyway i'll stop being irritating noah, bye noah :-D

iamontda

Void Walker
The coolest part is that the staff immediately noticed before anyone could reply to your initial 'hi'.

But again, could've been a better hoax :-D Starting now i cn use diff spelling an caps an also wait like a week t play agin. God I hate spelling.

LegalSense

Void Walker
The coolest part is that the staff immediately noticed before anyone could reply to your initial 'hi'.

But again, could've been a better hoax :-D Starting now i cn use diff spelling an caps an also wait like a week t play agin. God I hate spelling.
Hate spelling but you're a nazi for grammar? :3

Anyways, I could care less if it is Noah. I'd just let him play and enjoy himself.

OP
OP
Kermit

Kermit

First Step
Idk what i did but... Okay :-P It's nice to be here and a new player, And i just dident want people to know i was his cousion :-( But okay XD

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
I'm so confused...

But, if you're Noahsponge, then welcome! (back) And if you are Kermit_TheFrog_ then welcome to Snapcraft and the forums! :-P

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Let's just have Bas check the IPs on the forums accounts "noahsponge" and "Kermit" and see if they match.

Status
Not open for further replies.