Factions Shop (alemence-zmak-imaarten)

Solbady

Gold Miner
I just wanted to address that the shop in factions is very unbalanced... Items should be sold for half their purchase price so the economy can help people not hinder them..carrots being bought for 30 and sold for a measly 1 dollar just doesn't help anybody...also gapples should sell for more I mean 7000 for 1 when they sell for 200!?!?! Just wanted to say I would be happy to help if u needed to reorganize and reprice the shop.. Thanks
-Solbady

Benthecricketer

Zombie Killer
Yeah thats a good idea but, they dont want people to get OP if they see the item for to much, e.g= Buy something for $1000, sell for $500 if that was possible in the shop then it would be very to easy to get lots of god apples as you can buy them for $7000. So yeah. Thanks Ben

OP
OP
Solbady

Solbady

Gold Miner
True but the current prices are working in the opposite way... I guess gapples could be overpriced to keep them rare but the rest of the items such as carrots could maybe be 32 for 250 and sell 32 for maybe 100( just under a half of the buying price... Not buy 3 for 30 and sell 3 for 1 which is the current price... I mean no offense to the high staff as it isn't seen as an important issue.. To all high staff (alemence imaartan ibass etc) I would be happy to one day set it up for the factions server if u would allow me or send u an email with items their prices and selling prices

iamontda

Void Walker
True but the current prices are working in the opposite way... I guess gapples could be overpriced to keep them rare but the rest of the items such as carrots could maybe be 32 for 250 and sell 32 for maybe 100( just under a half of the buying price... Not buy 3 for 30 and sell 3 for 1 which is the current price... I mean no offense to the high staff as it isn't seen as an important issue.. To all high staff (alemence imaartan ibass etc) I would be happy to one day set it up for the factions server if u would allow me or send u an email with items their prices and selling prices

Well, if I've learnt anything from playing constant survival by myself in another server a looong while back, it's that you have to work for what you want... if something is expensive, you have to work even harder to sell even more items. It's like, instead of dangling a carrot in front of a piguu, you raise it up a notch so that the piguu has to jump first to get it. More triumphant to me.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
It's the point why they made the prices... If you can sell things at really high prices everybody becomes OP and then the economy will collapse. They made grapples cheaper because then /kit Titan would become very OP. Also they are good prices as it makes you work harder, play more and build more.