1. Welcome to Snapcraft, Please register on our website to join the community!
    Click here to register an account!

Help Op Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by LegalSense, Apr 5, 2014.

1. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

These days there are many more rule breakers in-game. It's true that staff are online, but usually not at the right times. It's also true that players can report players, but what if it's not a sufficient amount of proof? Or they can't/don't know how to screenshot or record? I am here to suggest a command that can be used to summon staff members when there is a rule breaker.

********************************************************************************************************

I'm not entirely sure what the command would be, but it would be like /Help Op.
    Basically the command enables players to alert a near by staff member that there is a rule breaker in a game.
    For example:

/HelpOp <Msg>
    /HelpOp Help staff members! There is a rule breaker on <Game Type> (Earthgames, Skywars, Factions, etc.)
    And insert the rule breakers username.

Once a user sends the message, it would alert a nearby staff member. Not necessarily nearby, but alert all staff members, or certain staff members.

This won't be the actual command, but it would be helpful to create a command just like this that when times happen when there is a rule breaker and people can't get proof or report, a nearby staff member may come to aid them. And to prevent abuse, if a player sends a false message, they may receive consequences such as a ban, mute, kick, etc. Depending on the situation. This would also help when players don't know where to find staff members when needed.

This is a helpful command that will help players summon a staff member to aid in time of need. Sure there are a lot of Cons, but there are a lot of Pros to! It would be a very nice, useful command.
    (Not sure if there is a command, or that this has already been suggested)

-Trial

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. chill6300

chill6300 Tree Puncher

/helpop exists, Snapcraft just doesn't use it.

3. Bob2108

Bob2108 Ghast Hunter

I doubt that they would be able to make a cross server command available for players. And that would be extremely spammable. (People sending unnecessary msgs, etc)

4. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

If they send unnecessary messages, the player would receive a warning at first. But it would be depending on the situation. And as I stated, it's just a suggestion. Since it is true there are more rule breakers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bob2108

Bob2108 Ghast Hunter

Giving warnings for this, just another thing for staff to deal with.

6. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

Ah alright. And as I stated there would be a lot of cons. But thank you for your concern(ish) and feed back(ish), it is much appreciated.

7. Bob2108

Bob2108 Ghast Hunter

No problem with the feedback, I've always been good at picking out the cons of suggestions :3

8. LegalSense

LegalSense Void Walker

I can see that :-P