Quick Question

black_mits

Gold Miner
Ok here is my question in survival rpg with mcmmo do/are u allowed to repair using iron block and the same salvage with gold block? Do u have to have a rank to do so? This is something that I am interested in. Please let me know.

Hydox

Gold Miner
They removed salvaging this is because people can do /kit fight and salvage everyday for a free 5 diamonds everyday. There is also no repairing, I do not know the reason why, but thats what anvils are for.

Hope this helped.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
You can repair, with the /fix command, however, this is only for Elite + . You can fix items with anvils too.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
The repair papers are only in the crates because smelting (another mcmmo skill) is a child skill of repair and mining.

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Cool thank to everyone that let me know and bob for being a great mod and always helping out when needed. Thank you

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
I got a couple more questions. So if I buy a rank. How does /exp work like? I know the fix is once a day what about /repair ? Also /craft what is that? And what is /top I know a lot of question call me a noob lol just want to spend my money for what I want know what I mean. I want to get the best bang for my buck. Any help I can get with my questions would be awesome. To all the owners mods helpers and friends I have here thank you in advance for the hard work and all the help.

A

Account404

/exp simply shows how much EXP you have. /top teleports you to the highest block at your current location. /craft brings up the crafting bench GUI (meaning you can craft together items even without a crafting bench!)

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Sweet I just wanted to know what some of these did. Is repair like fix? I really do appericate the info helps me decide. Which is the best rank u think? As far as price for what u get? But really thank you. Most informative.

A

Account404

Yeah. It's /fix. We'll have to update the store-page for Survival to change that. It should say "/fix" and not "/repair". I can't tell you what rank is best. That's just personal opinion. But VIP+ is popular for it's /fly ability and King is popular for it's /gmc ability. Whatever works best, man. (:

OP
OP
black_mits

black_mits

Gold Miner
Thanks that all I got for now lol see u on the server I play around 20 to 30 hours a week on here so I see a lot of peeps lol. I have been asked by some if I live on server lol. Thanks again