Can It Be?

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Yes, it can be! Yesterday, Nintendo and The Pokemon Company announced Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire for the Nintendo 3DS. The two games are planned to be released in November. The game has been confirmed as a full remake, rather than a spin-off of the original best selling games, Pokemon Ruby and Pokemon Sapphire. So, what do you guys think of these new games?

iamontda

Void Walker
Hm, so they're not copies...

Still, I've talked through this with a few people. Even if it's true and new, it's too sudden. I haven't even powered through Pokemon X that I got last month. Plus this came out of nowhere ;-;

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Wow, I can't believe they're making one finally... I've played Pokemon a loooong time (Until i started playing Minecraft :-D) and they have never made a remake for this series. Good for them :-D

awade

Diamond Miner
Pokemon stuff yall talking bout is really weird and dumb and all you do is sit in side all day watching this nonsense that is pretty gay i mean get watching some slap together shows with horrible graphics that suck alot in my opinoin this stuff in dumb and before you make some long ass reply about how its just a opinion you dont have to wait nvm you can cause all you do is sit inside all day and not do fun stuff and getting in trouble for doing stupid stuff and ding dong ditching and shooting guns and riding four wheelers and dirt bikes is the way to go and i play MC when its like a rainy day or im sick. to all you poke what ever lovers out there this is not a insult and in about 1 hour or so i will get hate mail so yea cya.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
Pokemon stuff yall talking bout is really weird and dumb and all you do is sit in side all day watching this nonsense that is pretty gay i mean get watching some slap together shows with horrible graphics that suck alot in my opinoin this stuff in dumb and before you make some long ass reply about how its just a opinion you dont have to wait nvm you can cause all you do is sit inside all day and not do fun stuff and getting in trouble for doing stupid stuff and ding dong ditching and shooting guns and riding four wheelers and dirt bikes is the way to go and i play MC when its like a rainy day or im sick. to all you poke what ever lovers out there this is not a insult and in about 1 hour or so i will get hate mail so yea cya.

Dude i know that a** isn't really a swear word but still please don't do that -_-

OP
OP
Victorthelama

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Seriously, stop swearing. It's just annoying and immature. You have been told NUMEROUS times to stop swearing, yet you still continue to swear. Please, just stop.

awade

Diamond Miner
ohh yea i dont swear alot like you, you swear a hell of alot and i think that your imature to if you swear so BURNNNNNNN you want proof of you swearing just watch your youtube videos and i see it when you play sc.

OP
OP
Victorthelama

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
ohh yea i dont swear alot like you, you swear a hell of alot and i think that your imature to if you swear so BURNNNNNNN you want proof of you swearing just watch your youtube videos and i see it when you play sc.
First of all, my Youtube videos have NOTHING to do with the forums. Second of all, I know better than to swear on a server that little kids play on. I am MUCH more mature then that.

awade

Diamond Miner
Well i am for one going to stop arguing and be more mature about this and you keep wanting to be more and more imature.