Can It Be?

YAMPY

Obsidian Miner
Oh and i'm also not a fan of pokemon but i'm not saying it's bad, i just haven't gave the game a chance, hope you enjoy it :)

Trollm

Zombie Killer
They better do a damn good job with this, Pokemon Emerald was my game.

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
Pokemon stuff yall talking bout is really weird and dumb and all you do is sit in side all day watching this nonsense that is pretty gay i mean get watching some slap together shows with horrible graphics that suck alot in my opinoin this stuff in dumb and before you make some long ass reply about how its just a opinion you dont have to wait nvm you can cause all you do is sit inside all day and not do fun stuff and getting in trouble for doing stupid stuff and ding dong ditching and shooting guns and riding four wheelers and dirt bikes is the way to go and i play MC when its like a rainy day or im sick. to all you poke what ever lovers out there this is not a insult and in about 1 hour or so i will get hate mail so yea cya.
is it just me or can you guys smell the butthurt too?

Kath

Creeper Hugger
nope i had this one for a while :-P
You had this new account since April 15... Since your old forums account awade is banned it is most likely that your new one (or any new accounts made by you in the future) will be as well. In my opinion, you shouldn't be lingering around the forums with another recent new account(s). Accept your punishment and stop looking for ways to stay.

LegalSense

Void Walker
You had this new account since April 15... Since your old forums account awade is banned it is most likely that your new one (or any new accounts made by you in the future) will be as well. In my opinion, you shouldn't be lingering around the forums with another recent new account(s). Accept your punishment and stop looking for ways to stay.
He's trying to use alt accounts.... That's what he gets for being rude.... It was pretty childish meh

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
ohh yea i dont swear alot like you, you swear a hell of alot and i think that your imature to if you swear so BURNNNNNNN you want proof of you swearing just watch your youtube videos and i see it when you play sc.

His videos are great he can swear all he like in His Videos as those Videos are watched by people's choice and dont offend anyone in any way shape or form and swearing with your mouth isnt that much in your control ( at times ) and whilst you typing 100% is.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Ahh Pokemon. I used to love watching the show when I was about 5 ( No insult intended ) Great show but it just died after a while and didnt come on so i just lost interest.

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Yeah, Pokemon used to be my go-to video game for maybe 5 years in a row... Buuut, Minecraft came along and i quickly (sad to say) lost interest in Pokemon... I used to know everything about it xD and now, if i ever play it again, i would be the definition of a noob xD

iamontda

Void Walker
No need to fight over this :-P I've just played Pokémon since Emerald came out and I just love seeing all the new Pokemon... I'm kind of just an old junkie for it like everyone else... However, this particular game is only going to have the new graphics in an old region and a new story. That's a new technique that I haven't seen them attempt yet, so I personally think I'll get this anyway.