Goodbye

awade

Diamond Miner
Hey guy's i am leaving Sc for a while but ill be back on soon and i would like to apologize to Trial, Victorthelama, coxbrothers and maybe more i would like to say what i did was not right it was disrespectful and demeaning to others and my action's where totally not right and for all those negative rating's i gave to you guys/gal's i would also apologize for that too it was out of control. iAaaronn i am also sorry for the trouble's i put you and the staff team through for what i did. This is my goodbye see you all some other time on Snapcraft.

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Is this because I killed you at your faction base? Nice reason to quit bud.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Thank for apologising. Just remember when you put something on the web, it stay ps on the web, so think about your actions before you post. See you soon!

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
What are you trying to say?
Basically when you put something on the web it stays on the web where everyone can see what you have written. Slow made some harsh comments to some people and I believe he didn't think before he wrote them.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Is this because I killed you at your faction base? Nice reason to quit bud.
He's saying a goodbye, no need for rudeness. Anyways if you actually READ what he said, you will know why he quit, bud.

Also, don't say goodbye. When ever I hear someone say good bye, that means they're gone forever. It's better to just say 'See you later', since we'll know you'll come back soon. I would say good bye is just a phrase used when you are about to leave forever, so just use See ya later. Anyways, I accept your apology. A little time away from SC will probably help. (Not saying you should leave since all players are valued on snapcraft.) You probably need time to think and relax a bit from all of this, just hope you the best of luck and we will miss you.

valdemarian

Zombie Killer
Good night sweet prince.

OP
OP
awade

awade

Diamond Miner
He's saying a goodbye, no need for rudeness. Anyways if you actually READ what he said, you will know why he quit, bud.

Also, don't say goodbye. When ever I hear someone say good bye, that means they're gone forever. It's better to just say 'See you later', since we'll know you'll come back soon. I would say good bye is just a phrase used when you are about to leave forever, so just use See ya later. Anyways, I accept your apology. A little time away from SC will probably help. (Not saying you should leave since all players are valued on snapcraft.) You probably need time to think and relax a bit from all of this, just hope you the best of luck and we will miss you.
Nope i think this is going to be long term i will be unbanned in 6 day's and i still will play sometime's but not alot.

OP
OP
awade

awade

Diamond Miner

Want to know something when ever i try to leave Sc i always seem to come back because of the great community and my friend's it's like having Ice Cream and you just want more and more and you can't get enough of it.They have to has something inplanted into your brain to come back xD jk.

OP
OP
awade

awade

Diamond Miner
Ohh im not coming back right away, maybe if i just put snapcraft from the top of my multiplayer list ill put it at the bottom and then ill forget bout it wait nvm i have only 4 servers XD so i will see it all the time.