Snapshot 15w31a (1.9 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Heard about it. Not really that hyped for 1.9, but I'm interested in the results of it.

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
Nice changes I remember when I used to play Minecraft the only way you could dual wield was by using the Mine and Blade Battlegear Mod.

Misstify

Zombie Killer
I'm so so about the new end thing...those things that lift you up in the air are so overpowered at the moment XD hope they at least balance that out

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
Ive been testing the snapshots and realized if you have two swords in your hand, it doesnt mean you can use both at once... you can only use 1 since the sword required left click and right click, but there are shields, which are pretty nice, the end looks awesome, and theres a new potion called "Dragon Breath" but you cant drink it yet....

Misstify

Zombie Killer
I'm used to duel-weilding from mods and modpacks and I think it'll be awesome, specially with PVP

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
1.9 doesn't allow "duel wielding" of swords, etc. You can only use the tool in your dominate hand, the other is just redundant.

Misstify

Zombie Killer
1.9 doesn't allow "duel wielding" of swords, etc. You can only use the tool in your dominate hand, the other is just redundant.

I just see it as making it easier, I still mess up on my scroll wheel alot even after playing for so long ^~^'

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
I wish the arrows won't happen, as it would totally change the style of PvP. The End additions are really nice though! And #VegetarianOptionsFTW
This was very useful :)

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
You do realize, we could keep our pvp servers completely 1.9 free? (Not adding shields, new arrows, etc) No one says we have to add them, lol.

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
You do realize, we could keep our pvp servers completely 1.9 free? (Not adding shields, new arrows, etc) No one says we have to add them, lol.
Oooo Dem high IQ Numbahs .o.

StarStrike

Iron Miner
I think 1.9 will be a pretty good update but if these snapshots are right (which they almost always are) then they should have added more stuff. But I'm not complaining it's still a big update :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.