Staff Photo Op!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hey Guys! Let us take our past photo op to a level higher, Staff Photos. The Objective is to get a pic with as many staffies with you as possible. Sorry but Staff members can no participate in this event :-( It would be unfair ;-)

BIG BOOK O' RULES:
Must Be A Recent Pic. If there are past staff members in the pic it doesn't count.
You Must Be In The ScreenShot This is to verify that you took the picture and it makes it alittle harder. :3
Do Not Spamm Message Staff Members To Take A Pic With You Spamm Is Annoying, Don't Do It.
For Submission Please Put: Your Name, The Staff Members' Names, and Server You Took a The Photo.
● You may submit multiple separate photos it will count, but don't put a pic of every Staffie on the Whole server.
Have Fun. This Photo Op is suppose to boost morality for the server, so don't forget to smile in your pictures :-D

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Happy Hunting For Pictures ;-)

LegalSense

Void Walker

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
Try and find me. I'll be gone for 3 weeks in a few hours. Good luck tracking me down.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Your prize is a cookie. Now get to it. Muahaha. I'll add on a challenge. I won't be taking screenshots with anyone who asks. So you have to get it when I'm afk or distracted.

Good luck! :)

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Come on guys lets have some participation here.

Status
Not open for further replies.