The Old Snapcraft!

who loved the old snapcraft?

• Total voters

TheCrazyBoy

Banned
Hello!

i know the other snapcraft is away now, but... i loved the old snapcraft! now... the most of the servers now is a bit copied from an other server!

f504.png

3f62.png

db12.png

bf1b.png

bbc5.png

3a13.png

c352.png

4f56.png

b160.png

e2cc.png

56ea.png

8a97.png

13d3.png

f2e0.png

d129.png

fe30.png

b785.png

f280.png

I miss the old snapcraft! The awesome staff, the normal SNAPCRAFT style, The old HUB, all things on the old snapcraft! I miss it

( Snapcraft was also my first server )

--------- Staff member pictures ----------

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
:-PMan , I miss old sc so much. :-( I loved the old pvp arena , the new one is bad! No offence. I loved how u could get hurt in the xp farm . I MISS SC 1 . #bringoldscback xD

OP
OP
TheCrazyBoy

TheCrazyBoy

Banned
I think the most of the players on snapcraft miss the old one! The server and the BUYCRAFT are sooo copied from a other server!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
It was the best, I loved the old Snapcraft, but sometimes we have to move on--thanks for sharing the pictures :)

Epicme772

Obsidian Miner
Thanks for the pictures :-D a nice walk down memory lane.

Snapcraft was my first server and i still remember my first night i made a big dirt house and i thought i was the coolest person ever xD

Then in the morning i checked it again and it got griefed :-(

I like SC 2, but i still miss SC 1!

G

GaminglikeaMAN

Wow, that you so much for sharing these! I wish I had taken pictures of the old Snapcraft so I could remember all the memories. Now that I look at these pictures, I really miss the old Snapcraft...A LOT! I still remember my first few friends like Ruyusaki, McSkillz (Nijaskillz), and Silverc0bra. What an awesome time!

awade

Diamond Miner
Old Sc was the Best ever but when they reset they also lost alot of player's to which suck's cause half of them were my friend's.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Guys what's the past is the past. They are nice memories to have and remember SC2 is awesome as well!

Last edited: