The Old Snapcraft!

who loved the old snapcraft?

• Total voters

MVLapps

Iron Miner
I loved the old Snapcraft, it was my first server too - but I love all the new features and builds now.

Just imagine Snapcraft 3 :)

RyanHasSkillz98

Gold Miner
Ahh yes great, great times :) I miss waking up in the morning(summer) and Skype klue,creeper,saiyon,gaming,silver,etc. I remember meeting gaming I was in a call with hyyxos, ruyusaki, and mannycolo1. But I miss the days when the "Squad" laid one on xjaws17 meaning a huge war. But I miss the old snapcraft, wish it could come back ): but hey snapcraft is getting better and better :)

iFlezz Gaming

Diamond Miner
I miss those Days :-( I remember when I was a non rank and when I first joined and in the summer having tons of fun on there and having my own shop. But hey the new snapcraft is still Cool :-D. Fun Fact: Snapcraft was one of my first servers I played on.

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
What about the early(er) parkour courses, which were at the main spawn? One of which (hard) lead to a freakin' dragon.

Idontrox

Diamond Miner
Soo many happy memories. You should post pictures of Sc1 as we'll. Snap has moved on a lot since I joined. Now we have Sc3.

iEthridge

Gold Miner
Snapcraft taught me how to not cheat, like, scam and steal. Snapcraft 1 will always be remembered as an amazing experience. I remember coming on one day and only doing parkour and hunger games but then came survival and factions. I then met dominik_17 who was a really good friend of mine. Amazing time in my life. I remember getting my first sponge from a drop party and using it to build an underground house. I made my first set of protection 4 and sharp 5 sword. Snapcraft was my first server. Snapcraft 1 had the best community,maps and feeling that I had ever felt. But maybe Snapcraft 3 will be Snapcraft 1 you never know.

KyleGavin

Ghast Hunter
90% of the reason i never get on snapcraft is because i can't do anything without having memories come back to me. Most of them being painful about how i can't do this now, or don't see him anymore, or when i had this, or when i got that.

Trollm

Zombie Killer
90% of the reason i never get on snapcraft is because i can't do anything without having memories come back to me. Most of them being painful about how i can't do this now, or don't see him anymore, or when i had this, or when i got that.
In my opinion other than when snap got rid of dungeons and got ddos'ed the server has only been getting better.

iamontda

Void Walker
In my opinion other than when snap got rid of dungeons and got ddos'ed the server has only been getting better.
Aaah, memories from ddos'ing... In the middle of live streams... But for the server that must have been sad. I did hear positive things about dungeons though, it sounded fun.