The Old Snapcraft!

who loved the old snapcraft?

• Total voters

judeclark

Zombie Killer
Some days We just have to move on, It is life! :-P

Arvid

Zombie Killer
I loved all my friends in SC1 and miss them really much since they left when SC2 came! But guys u still got friends here and can have at least as fun with them as u had on SC1!!

BartG44

Tree Puncher
SnapCraft 1 was good but.... it had some bugs i did like it but SnapCraft 2.0 is good i like it alot it was the first server that i was ever on and its the best for me all the things i have done...... i do miss SnapCraft 1 but i like 2.0 better all the good time for me i remember my first friend i had on SnapCraft it was FriedPotatos!! she was my first friend and then Noah they are good friends and i plan to never quit SnapCraft never quit and i wont!! And To all Staff members you have made The best server And Pandas RULE LOL

Alecdent

Stone Miner
Never joined the old snapcraft.. Builds are completely atrocious though lol
Will say this, old logo > new logo :3

noahsponge

Diamond Miner
Old snapcraft was one of the best times, I do love the new Snapcraft we have today, but something about snapcraft 1 was just awesome, i love snapcraft and that will never change <3

Fried

Stone Miner
just remember the good memories...i miss them.. too bad i cant go to survival,eg anymore :-( actually i realy miss snapcraft1.I was expecting that there will be another server with SC2

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
The Good Old Days.

SilverJ17

Gold Miner
Here's a couple of my vids on classic Zombie(V) Survival, on Wargames.

Clayman1 (second to last wave):
(Just look at those deaths at a couple places lol. May I remind you this is one bot/ boss doing this, not several op skeles.)

Speaking of op skeles, this wave gives the ones on 33 a good run for their money.

And if you don't like my annoying voice, but want another glimpse of classic zombie survival, here's probably one of the main reasons the old server sometimes had tons of lag.

Yep, people loved to milk waves 70, 72 and 74 because the mobs spawned by the skeles got you money, unlike the mobs spawned by Dlork, the cloner zomibes, and cloner spiders. I say mobs because of there's a wave with spiders that spawn cave spiders when they hit you, just like Dlork and the cloner zombies on wave 36. Unlike the enemies on ZombieV, all of these were skeletons that spawned stuff whenever their arrows hit anything. (70 was zombies when the skele boss got to gold block head (I believe he also had dirt, iron, and diamond blocks for his head. Obviously, Diamond was his last and deadliest phase, filled with lightning.) 72 was spiders. 74, well.. you can see it in the vid.)

If you look through the list, you can also find a wave or two with endermen in them, a wither, and the granddaddy of wave 37/43 (bomber jockeys and charged creeepers, but they don't ride spiders and are combined with the bomber jockeys on the same wave)