Hello! I'm New! 1 Question.

BananaTurbo

First Step
Hey everyone! I recently signed up to snapcraft, and it is great to be here. I have one question, what features do I get when I sign up or vote? I voted, but in-game, It didn't say BananaTurbo has voted at snapcraft.net. Do I get in-game currency? Or, special items?

awade

Diamond Miner
Some time's because of the lag you dont get your item's it has happened to me also or you may have misspelled your name.

CoxBrothers

Emerald Miner
You should get 7 bedrock and 8 bottles'o enchanting and 100 snapcoins. (you can't place bedrock : P) but all this voting is for the survival server.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Are you sure you spelled your name right and where you on the server at the time? What server did you vote on?

Kath

Creeper Hugger
It depends what server you are voting in (Survival, Kitpvp,Creative,Zombie,Parkour,EarthGames,SkyWars,Factions, etc). When you are voting for a specific server in Snapcraft, be sure to be online in that server. Each server has different rewards you can earn. Maybe you spelled your name wrong (Case Sensitive)

LegalSense

Void Walker
There aren't really any features when you sign-up, you just get to join the discussion on the forums. And for the voting, it's what Cosmic basically said. You need to be on a server (Kit PVP, creative, Hub, survival, etc.) and then you vote. Make sure to type in your IGN exactly as it is as your In-game name. Once you vote, you should the receive rewards from whatever server you're in.

OP
OP
BananaTurbo

BananaTurbo

First Step
Oh, case sensitive? So instead of me putting BananaTurbo I would put bananaturbo? Makes sense now. Thanks!

LegalSense

Void Walker
Oh, case sensitive? So instead of me putting BananaTurbo I would put bananaturbo? Makes sense now. Thanks!
If you have a capital letter in your name, then put the capital where it belongs.

If your in-game name is: "BananaTurbo", make sure the letters are capitalized if there are any capital letters. If there are no capital letters then just make sure it's "bananaturbo."