Good Bye, Been Nice Knowin Ya All - Saucyrekz_ Or Alfredchicaryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misstify

Zombie Killer
Adios dude...

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Although I never met you, losing a Forum Member is always sad ;L Bye.

Also,
3ff2900af246f40ff19f898b4024e345.png
LMAO ROFL LOL LEL LMFAO LAWL

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
What a nice way to put it.

Farewell - hope you learnt from mistakes, as Aaron clearly pointed out.

Wumbot

Iron Miner
I was expecting an apolgy on this thread to be honest. All staff work their asses off, and you don't even see what they're doing for most of the time that you're on the server. How would you know if they were to be abusing? Anyway, it was good playing with you, when you were actually a decent guy, anyway. Goodbye.
Wow :-P he's leaving and those are the words u want him to remember you by? You don't even call him decent...:-P also... you honestly dont need to see how much a staff member works to think they are abusing... they do wut they do, doesnt really change a thing.

OP
OP
IamAlfred

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
Wow :-P he's leaving and those are the words u want him to remember you by? You don't even call him decent...:-P also... you honestly dont need to see how much a staff member works to think they are abusing... they do wut they do, doesnt really change a thing.
tru tru, I was kinda mad at wacky when I saw that, I thought he was nicer :-(

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Wumbot, you're sitting on thin ice too. You guys screw up, staff ban, you don't like that, and suddenly everything we do is abusive? You can't seem to clam it, so if you're going to continue on your toxic reign, I see no reason to let you play on Snapcraft..

Wumbot

Iron Miner
Wumbot, I'm pretty close to banning you too. You guys screw up, staff ban, you don't like that, and suddenly everything we do is abusive? You can't seem to clam it, so if you're going to continue on your toxic reign, I see no reason to let you play on Snapcraft..
Tbh, I really love the staff in the server, I didn't mean to make it seem like I think that all staff is abusive, but I haven't been able to have a conversation to ANY staff to why we screwed up. I have no idea what we did wrong(Not saying that we didn't do anything wrong). But I want to have everything settled in my mind or else in my mind, it'll be ruled unfair. And if it's not? I really wouldn't know, because it all seems really weird from my perspective. I wasn't trying to say that what saucy was saying was completely right, I was just trying to say that wacky's point wasn't valid on my part. There probably was a reason why this incident happened... But again, I'd like to know. Especially since someone else did something pretty much the same as this particular person did, and only got a 3 day ban. On another note, just a random question if Aaron reads this: Did VenomousKibble get banned? If he did, what was the reason. Also, is he able to appeal? Anyways, hope I don't get banned after this <3, even though I don't play as much but I'm planning on playing next factions reset, but if I do.... whatever happens, happens I guess. ^_^. (I tried to make this comment as un-toxic as possible so at least think about it before you ban me if you can :3)

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
VenomousKibble was banned because he went on OTHER servers that were played by staff members and spammed your #unbancybermist crap. We have a reason for everything, and it's pretty damn insulting when everything that ever happens is blamed immediately on staff. Example: Your "factions glitch" forum post is as if the only possible reason anything could go wrong is if a staff is abusing.

Anyway, closing this. He said his goodbyes, and points have been made.

Status
Not open for further replies.