Factions Recruitment (horizon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonito

Stone Miner
Hello snapcraft, the faction me and solbady own is having its first ever recruitment!!! I will list below the requirements so u know what to put in your application. Good luck for whoever applies!

Requirements
1. Must be loyal and trustworthy to my faction.
2. You have to have a balance of over 10k
3. You have to own a strong base incase another faction member gets raided
4. Give all members the respect u would give to a King
5. You must own a set of p4
6. You HAVE TO have your power atleast 5/10
7. Tell me why you want to join my team.

issac

First Step
i dont have much monies cuz im working on my own base right now and im not sure about letting other people onto my base because i like to have my own area and i just got raided so i dont have any good armor but i have full power right now and im pretty loyal ive been on my own and i would like some friends so thats why i am applying so if u can live with the stuff i dont have i would be happy to join

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
So you're inviting randoms that don't follow the guidelines? Why put the guidelines up? Wtf? And you do know that every base you put up are raided in a few days or so.. Solbady might be a challenge though. Jk. See you on the battlefield, that is if you're brave enough to even JUMP into the pit.

- Fallen.

IamAlfred

Stone Miner
So you're inviting randoms that don't follow the guidelines? Why put the guidelines up? Wtf? And you do know that every base you put up are raided in a few days or so.. Solbady might be a challenge though. Jk. See you on the battlefield, that is if you're brave enough to even JUMP into the pit.

- Fallen.
Lol so true, fallen is the only thing coming close to competition on that server...

OP
OP
Bonito

Bonito

Stone Miner
Wacky I thought we were cool... Then u scammed me and now idk what's wrong with u

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Wacky I thought we were cool... Then u scammed me and now idk what's wrong with u
Sorry, you're the guy that asked @Jaide Hellspur to break the walls into my vault... And you thought we were friends? We've never been friends. LOL.

OP
OP
Bonito

Bonito

Stone Miner
Just wait my team and I are preparing ourselves... Next thing u know ur base is gonna get raided

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
LOL OKAY, What ever you say pal. We'll be waiting a long time I suppose

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Yeah that was obvious you didn't raid it as you wouldn't have been capable of doing so. Anyways Im going to stop talking on this thread as it's a recruitment page.

Status
Not open for further replies.