Statement From Tolly20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolly20_2014

Iron Miner
Yep. Once again showen the cold shoulder by the Staff. This is not attacking, however muted for 24h for:

-No swearing
-No racist remark
-No SPamming
-No staff attack

ok. last time with the run n with frijoler0 Was 110% MY falt and i accept that. But this....is just NO
EDIT: Right Loz Thinks he/she Can Make what was NOTHING a ban. Ok GO AHEAD..... this is mod abuse 110%
BANNING SOMEONE JUST COZ THEY SAID SOMETHING TO UR FRIENDS THAT U DIDNT LIKE IS 120% MOD ABUSE OF POWER.

p.s To loz, Just cos i was talking to bubbsy doesn't give u the right to give ban. it was CIVIL not threatening and Just coz ur Close to bubbsy DOESNT mean u can make decisions just cos u feel like it when ALL the rest of the team would be fairer.

This is strike 3, after strike 4 I WILL LOOSE ALL RESPECT FOR THE COMMUNTITY THAT KEEPS STABBING ME IN THE BACK

~That is all for now~

-Tolly20, annoyed member of snapcraft

p.p.s I bet you that it will be locked cos it is speaking against Loz, but I NEVER THREATEND OR SWORE IN THIS RESPONSE, This IS A CRITISIM INTO HOW SNAPCRAFT AFFAIRS ARE DEALT WITH WHEN STAFF ARE CLOSE TO THE PEOPLE INVOVLVED, Fine, Claim the old "Flaming" but in doing so would be a farce to free speech. In fact 99.99% of the time i think the staff are awesome and balanced, but incidents like this make me a bit worried that the decisions are injust
~Statement ended~

A

Account404

Got told to come online because everyone was annoyed with you and you were starting arguments, I came online. Warned you (after seeing photo evidence) about it. You didn't stop. I kicked you. You didn't stop. I muted you for 24 hours. You then thought it would be a good idea to start telling me how I was abusing mod power through /tell. You also persisted to continue arguing with Bubbsy through /tell. You can quite clearly see from the rules of chat infringements ( http://snapcr.net/c/0394.png ) that the 4th warning is a 3 day ban. I banned you for 1 day. You're lucky. Now, tell me, what part of that is Mod abuse?

Attachments

• IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 275
  • IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0364.JPG
    IMG_0364.JPG
    132.4 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0366.JPG
    IMG_0366.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 257
OP
OP
T

Tolly20_2014

Iron Miner
OK so, from YOUR evidence, I am told MANY times to "shut my face" and to "put on a tampon" by crazychickenhead and boys_cars so don't you try single me out! And from YOUR evidence it is CLEAR as day I was/provoked! So don't make it look like it was ALL me OK!!!

If your truly fair loz, you would give both of em the SAME mute

-Tolly-

Edit; wow it goes EVEN further. After being degraded by boyz-carz ie you on your period you should consider that I handheld that REALLY well.

Don't give me the crap of 'ignore ' it cost if its true, Th

A

Account404

You were the source of the argument, the whole thing was provoked by you. So dealing with you dealt with everything. Simple.

OP
OP
T

Tolly20_2014

Iron Miner
486e.png
FUNNY when someone starts crap with me
there is NEVER A MOD/HELPER IN SIGHT .
Its a complete farce when people issue me threats and swear at me to eternity no-one helps/stands up for me, therefor I get pushed into a corner with no way to back out, sure I can turn chat of BUT I shouldn't have to stop doing what I do cos a sad person wants to ruin my day. this has happened 50% of my time on snapcraft... I get on, say hello, get in with the dicussions, help people who are teased/bullied in shout, go about my way .... the perpertrator then goes off at me for such, I will let a staff know, they then say to ignore it, I get pissed off, magically staff suddenly decide to appear, I try tell them the FULL story, they ignore me, I get a BS mute/temp-ban and rinse and repeat. THAT is 100% WHAT HAPPENS ON SNAPCRAFT. In fact, I will give yous a taste of WHAT I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS

407b.png

In This Image someone comes into my shop and annoys me about selling my shop, even though I told him 1000+ times its not for sale, No mod here Aye

fd1c.png

In this one Whilst me and metal were fighting, Physco_Ninja_34 and Frozen10 Decide to join and Once AGAIN throw nasty comments around and BACK ME INTO A WALL, no staff EVER intervined. (though later metal got the temp ban for grefing)

a7c4.png

From the same problem, someone decides to Spam me that "im gay" and ANother rank decides to jump on board and start calling me s**t. Again, Even though this is a CLEAR chat infraction, not a staff in sight even though I requested it at the time.

#3 Lat
468e.png

Another incident, I am constantly called a "D**K" in chat, which also I got spammed. ONCE AGAIN BACKED INTO A CORNER WITH NO-WHERE TO GO. No staff here to help :/

So, Now do you see WHY I bite back. Its because when people have a go at me and I let staff know they brush it off lightly......... and I then get the blame and you know what, im sick of it.

When the temp ban runs out, I WILL SCREEN EVERY INTERACTION I HAVE WITH PEOPLE and then maybe staff will wake up and see that ITS NOT ME WHO IS THE PROBLEM

P.S about that "Rules" table, how do I know that loz coulda drawen that up to back up the point? I would like confinmation from another staff member on this, And I would like to know what CrazyChickenHead and boyz_carz got for their infractions as CLEARLY shown in loz's log.

~Tolly~

Last edited:

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Ok, this will probs be my final post on the matter, but..... I find it very FUNNY when someone starts crap with me
Its a complete farce when people issue me threats and swear at me to eternity no-one helps/stands up for me, therefor I get pushed into a corner with no way to back out, sure I can turn chat of BUT I shouldn't have to stop doing what I do cos a sad person wants to ruin my day. this has happened 50% of my time on snapcraft... I get on, say hello, get in with the dicussions, help people who are teased/bullied in shout, go about my way .... the perpertrator then goes off at me for such, I will let a staff know, they then say to ignore it, I get pissed off, magically staff suddenly decide to appear, I try tell them the FULL story, they ignore me, I get a BS mute/temp-ban and rinse and repeat. THAT is 100% WHAT HAPPENS ON SNAPCRAFT.

P.S about that "Rules" table, how do I know that loz coulda drawen that up to back up the point? I would like confinmation from another staff member on this, And I would like to know what CrazyChickenHead and boyz_carz got for their infractions as CLEARLY shown in loz's log.

~Tolly~
I don't think we need "other staff" to review this. Any other senior staff member will more than likely say the same thing. Like Lozlpowzah said, you were the one who instigated this situation and therefore your fault. Loz didn't "draw" the rules table as I have the same exact copy. My version of the copy - Misconduct – Behaviour/Languages General misconduct guidelines focusing on chat infractions 1st offence: Verbal Warning 2nd offence: Kick 3rd offence: 1 hour mute 4th offence: 1 day mute 5th offence: 3 day ban 6th offence: 7 day ban 7th offence: Permanent Mute 8th offence: Permanent Ban". Staff are trust worthy and make the right calls when needed. Except your punishment and move on.

And there's your confirmation from another staff member (pre-helper) :)

OP
OP
T

Tolly20_2014

Iron Miner
Wow, then your version is different because your Table has 8 warnings and loz has 6 :-O so THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

btw. not asking staff to review the images, instead to see what I have to put up with and that explans why I get angry.

hayden51

Emerald Miner
Wow, then your version is different because your Table has 8 warnings and loz has 6 :-O so THEY ARE NOT THE SAME

btw. not asking staff to review the images, instead to see what I have to put up with and that explans why I get angry.
iAaaronn created a document that clearly states all rules and infractions. Loz was staff long before I was. His version is about 2-3 months old. Me being new staff, I have the most up to date rules. What I see in the images is you causing conflict and nothing more than the reactions of annoyed players. You need to be proactive and report these people if you want action to be taken. Don't sit here and complain to us about these types of people.

Does it matter if it have 8 warning? You didn't go over 8, so this punishment is the same.

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Non-senior staff members can only mute for 24 hours, so yes, that document is out of date.
Additionally, staff have the right to change punishments at hand. If anyone annoys me, I could justify a perm-ban.

Also, pushing blame doesn't help your case. They did something wrong too, doesn't mean you follow their lead and join in.

DaSpaklez

Gold Miner
486e.png
Its a complete farce when people issue me threats and swear at me to eternity no-one helps/stands up for me, therefor I get pushed into a corner with no way to back out, sure I can turn chat of BUT I shouldn't have to stop doing what I do cos a sad person wants to ruin my day. this has happened 50% of my time on snapcraft... I get on, say hello, get in with the dicussions, help people who are teased/bullied in shout, go about my way .... the perpertrator then goes off at me for such, I will let a staff know, they then say to ignore it, I get pissed off, magically staff suddenly decide to appear, I try tell them the FULL story, they ignore me, I get a BS mute/temp-ban and rinse and repeat. THAT is 100% WHAT HAPPENS ON SNAPCRAFT. In fact, I will give yous a taste of WHAT I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH IN THE LAST 2 MONTHS

407b.png

In This Image someone comes into my shop and annoys me about selling my shop, even though I told him 1000+ times its not for sale, No mod here Aye

fd1c.png

In this one Whilst me and metal were fighting, Physco_Ninja_34 and Frozen10 Decide to join and Once AGAIN throw nasty comments around and BACK ME INTO A WALL, no staff EVER intervined. (though later metal got the temp ban for grefing)

a7c4.png

From the same problem, someone decides to Spam me that "im gay" and ANother rank decides to jump on board and start calling me s**t. Again, Even though this is a CLEAR chat infraction, not a staff in sight even though I requested it at the time.

#3 Lat
468e.png

Another incident, I am constantly called a "D**K" in chat, which also I got spammed. ONCE AGAIN BACKED INTO A CORNER WITH NO-WHERE TO GO. No staff here to help :/

So, Now do you see WHY I bite back. Its because when people have a go at me and I let staff know they brush it off lightly......... and I then get the blame and you know what, im sick of it.

When the temp ban runs out, I WILL SCREEN EVERY INTERACTION I HAVE WITH PEOPLE and then maybe staff will wake up and see that ITS NOT ME WHO IS THE PROBLEM

~Tolly~

ever heard of /ignore?

G

GaminglikeaMAN

486e.png
What you should do in that situation is, instead of waiting for a mod/helper to come on, report the offending player. The staff would take care of it at a later time.

ever heard of /ignore?
I don't believe /ignore works with shout.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Also, here is another confirmation from another staff member. (Pre-Helper) There was no need to create this thread in the first place. Instead of repeating what everyone else is saying; since you won't comply. I'm sure this person below will sum everything up about your thread you created.

YODA.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tolly20_2014

Iron Miner
The topic should be over as the ban is over, so next staff please lock this thread so people cant flame

Status
Not open for further replies.