Goodbye Snapcraft - Andreasmanu

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreasManU

Zombie Killer
Hey guys it’s Andy or AndreasManU here. The time has came to quit Snapcraft. I quit, because me doing dumb stuff and I want a brake for the server. I also got to focus on school. I played snapcraft in the last 2 years and it’s been amazing.

I got to the server by my irl friend Superespen99 (as someone may know) showed me snapcraft. I just bought minecraft and he teached me the main stuff. At that time I just played survival. I bought Gold or VIP+ as it’s now are called and I got a lot of friends. Alonshay was like the main person I met. He got me decent at pvp, got me into more friends like JaideHellspur, Lozlpowzah etc. Later that year I decided to bought Diamond or King. I wanted it, because I could /gmc. At that time I got more friends and started playing on other servers, like kitpvp, factions, creative. At the end of sc2 survival, I started playing factions. Me, Alonshay, JaideHellspur and WackyTheBear got a faction toggeter. We got raided after a few days and Alonshay went inactive. Me, JaideHellspur, WackyTheBear, Danneh_, Creepergirl_, and Lozlpowzah began a facs called BaconZ. We got better at factions, and later changed our name to WWZ. I bought the overlord rank right before the faction reset, where all happened. New names, new start etc. We started Fallen. Fallen was a faction with friends. Me, Lozlpowzah, WackyTheBear, Jakeh_, YAMPY, JaideHellspur, queenlauren, cc_green, DaPolarBear, Flow113, Jennab and jrbackus. Last year I applied for staff, and actually got it! I was very happy, because I applied since the start of when I played snapcraft. I thought I would be a good staff, but that didn’t happen. As a staff and kind of as a player I sweared sometimes. I was a little inapropriate in times too. I got demoted by swearing as a staff in global and got banned for 2 weeks. After that they needed to remove my permissions, before I could play again. That took 3 months, but I’m fine with that afterwards.

Then I got to play as a regular player again, that wasn’t a very big different, but it was kind of. Then that day at factions our factions got raided while I were at vecation. It was horrible, I didn’t know anything that happened. We got raided by the faction Oracion which I was kind of glad with, because we got a challenge and we got raided after 2 resets. But it was horrible after all that work and how they raided it. Then the new kitpvp reset map came and I started focusing on all that. I traded my survival stuff, faction stuff for kitpvp stuff and enjoy it. I didn’t get to go in diamond armor, but that’s okay. I’ll miss you all and I need to say sorry to some people and say goodbye.

@iLennehhh : Hey leni, sorry for all the stupid things I done to you. I went 100x too far with that. If I could change it I would. I was being a complete dbag to you. I'm truly sorry, hope you can forgive me. Good luck in the future <3
@Lozlpowzah : Hey Ryan, you have been my friend for such a long time. I knew it from since u were a helper, that u had the potential to go big, and u have. Also, goodluck with Soa, u will do good :-D
@Maarten and @Bas : Hey maarten and Bas, you guys made a such nice server. The server will go up and will be good. Glad you have added new maps, new gamemodes etc. Keep it going! I would also like to appology for all the dumb stuff I have done.
@Aaron : Hey Aaron, You're one of the best staffs going on here. You been here for so long! Hope you continues.
@Alemence : Hey Alem, you're the father of factions. Thanks for knowing you. Also sorry for that time that my data destroyed mcmmo. I'm truly sorry, if I had anything to do with it.
@Jaide Hellspur : You're the snapcraft mum. People think ages mather in video games, but no it does not. You're such a good friend. Such a good staff and a lot more. Good luck with Fallen and the new bases :-D
@Danneh__ Hey Dan! The best bow spammer ever <3 When you're back from vecation. I'm sadly gone. Good luck with Fallen and Gewi :-D
(couldn't tag u) Wacky: You're one of my closest friend from this date. I hope u the best from all the future. Also lead Fallen into Victory!
I would also like to say Goodbye to All of the rest of the Fallen. It will be too much to write something for everyone else. So I'll write it on skype instead. You guys get to take my stuff aswell, use it wisely <3.
I would also like to say Goodbye to all of Arise/iRise the pvp crew. You're all good pvpers and you guys get to take my stuff.
Also if I didn't remember someone I'm truly sorry. I love you all guys and wish you all the best in the future.

Here are some pictures:
2015-03-22_09.51.12.png
2015-08-27_21.43.12.png
2015-08-26_14.33.24.png
2015-08-20_15.46.02.png

2015-08-21_17.21.04.png

Btw for any1 wondering, this MIGHT not be my last time on snapcraft. I'll drop by sometime, but no be as active at all.
I'll be on skype so you can contact me if u wanna do something.

I'll miss you guys <3
Sincerly, Andy, AndreasManU, Andreas, ManU, Bandy, Unbandy or what ever you call me.
Hope I can see you later a time.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
ManU... Still calling you like that.
Gl in school, and have fun studying (:
Good bye
- Guarde

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Wow we were gonna tryhard kit together I Cri D:. It was nice meeting you back on the first kit map with bob and Hayden and then we grew a friendship. Cya around Bandy.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Awww, I'll miss youuuuu. The Andy Heart on my plot shall live forever though. <3

Good Luck in the real world, and hope to see you stop by every now and then! :)

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Awww. Andyyyyy. It's sad to see you go :-(

Good luck with everything in real life, may you study hard and achieve a great future with fortune and happiness.

Goodbye <3
(i was in those pics :-( )

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Bye! I never really knew you, but it's sad to see a fellow Snapcrafter leave. Goodluck with real life, (I know it's difficult). May you not become a bad person cx

Goodbye <3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO ;-;

Andy, you better still be on Skype, because you're not leaving that fallen chat.
Goodbye <3.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Goodbye Andy! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.