Kirsten's Farewell (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Well, to start off I've already basically quit in-game but I think it's time to quit the forums as well (psh yeah o k Kirsten). I have too much going on in my life including being a Junior (you hear that? damn yo g growin up). I don't really know what to say but I've honestly had a great two years playing on the server, but things changed and people moved on & it sort of ruined everything for me. I've met so many great people on SnapCraft and I do not regret anything. And I actually met some people on the server in Orlando of 2013 (i think) (@Bas @Maarten ) I think all of us can be honest & say that was pretty awkward. (lmao). Anyways I wanted to say goodbye and thank you to all the amazing people I met on here, you guys really affected (effected IDK LOL) my life in both a good way, & kind of bad. Ya'll got me addicted to this game. THANKSS. I remember the first time I began skyping & that was the first time I really fell in love with the server. I love the people, I honestly do and I really wouldn't be leaving if I had a choice but I need to start thinking about my future, my grades are falling behind and even though I haven't been active since the beginning of the year, I think the server and my friends deserves some attention.

@Victorthelama - thank you for inviting to that skype call, I would never have met anyone without you. So many memories vic and i still have you on snapchat & i still see your weird stories. Keep it up vic lmao.
@Bob2108 - I remember how I met you Ethan, you sold me access to your wither skeleton farm. I don't know why but I've always remembered that. You've always been a great friend and I'm so proud that you got staff! Finally moderator, you deserve it. You'll go far in life. :)
@iToasterrr - I can't remember if you're on the forums often but Hananannana I'm really happy you stuck around. You're honestly so fun, nice, pretty (yes I still remember what you look like), and so many other things. I remember all the times we would just be in a call like dying at stupid things lmao. Good luck Hanananana<3
@Lozlpowzah - Ryry! LOSER jk lmao you're old af just like @YAMPY (lol) but you've always been so nice to me & we joke around a lot. Bye whore <3
@~ThatKidKlUe~ - we've had lots of issues in the past, including hating eachother for like a year but i think you're (FINALLY) somewhat growing up (lmao). You've done some pretty bad sh1t to me in the past, but so has many other people.
@creepersquad001 - your profile picture freaks me out. You've (almost) always had my back for things and I have appreciated it a ton even tho I've blamed you for a lot of sh1t (sorry).
@LOV3_ZEBRA - aaarrrroonnnnn I still have those pictures of you and your dog from video skype LOL. Bye man
@Cookie - Isabel! Girl you're adorable af. You have so much ahead of you that I know you'll just take that sh1t over. So many good memories :)
@Maarten & @Bas - Haven't talked to you guys in a while but I remember being in all those skype groups with everyone and joking around doing stupid stuff lmao scaring kids. Server is good, good job. Hang man (remember) LOL.
@YAMPY - byeeeee yamssssss :-( you're old af oldie but a goldie
@Aaron - asian aaron! omfg you're so weird and funny. tons of good memories and so many things to say but idk what to say but gonna miss you. good luck in college aaron! you're really smart and you will go far in the future my young chickling

If I forgot you I'm really sorry, it's hard trying to think of people on the spot.

Screenshots from 2013 Started from the beginning, first day on. like 80- http://imgur.com/a/5h7O1

Screenshots from new computer (January of 2014) over 100 photos- http://imgur.com/a/hRPcK

some weird things on these screenshots but I thought I should include everything. For the screenshots with boxes around it those are not hacks it's like f3 something I don't quite remember but don't be dumb and say those are hacks. Bye guys love youuuuu <3

Last edited:

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Aweee Kirstttyyyyyy, I'm gonna miss you! <3 You're an incredible friend, and you're so sweeetttt.

Omg I remember the day we met... I think we were talking about cookies, or something and I tpaed and I gave you a bone instead of a cookie, and then... yeah xD But it was amazing getting to know you! :)

Stay as sweet and beautiful as you are now, and I know the future ahead is bright for you! Good Luck in the real world, and be sure to stop by!

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Made the cut :) cya Mc D
ofc! could never forget the klueliss kid! xd cya man
Woah, I remember so many of those people/places..

Sad to see you leave :-( good luck with school
yeah me too, and yeah I'm going to miss everyone :-( thank you!
Also made the cut...ayee. anyways take care. there was some good times and crap times in the past. gl in future
ofc as well! thank you & yeah there has been lmao
Aweee Kirstttyyyyyy, I'm gonna miss you! <3 You're an incredible friend, and you're so sweeetttt.

Omg I remember the day we met... I think we were talking about cookies, or something and I tpaed and I gave you a bone instead of a cookie, and then... yeah xd But it was amazing getting to know you! :)

Stay as sweet and beautiful as you are now, and I know the future ahead is bright for you! Good Luck in the real world, and be sure to stop by!
me too! haha I love cookies and I love you! I'm going to miss you too :-( and everything you said, right back at ya! <3

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
i love you
DAYUM!

Didn't know you as well, and sometimes had some chat-based problems with you (I dunno, like 2?), but I know you're a pretty cool girl, and will be missed :) Good luck with life and school, you seem pretty, nice, and fun. Farewell ^_^

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Awe, bye Kristin!! Hope you come back!! :)
eh doubt that's gonna happen but thanks lol
i love you
yeah yeah fkboy ----- he's the one that made me comment so he's "not a creep" (which he totally is ;-))
DAYUM!

Didn't know you as well, and sometimes had some chat-based problems with you (I dunno, like 2?), but I know you're a pretty cool girl, and will be missed :) Good luck with life and school, you seem pretty, nice, and fun. Farewell ^_^
yeah, and yeah I have problems with lots of people so don't really take it personally lol. and thanks, you too :) farewell

Reactions: Aly

iamontda

Void Walker
It was cool to see you around. Just wondering though, how did you manage to run into Bas and Maarten? Things like that are destiny xD

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Aw cya Kirst, all the memories we had back then, it was so fun. Gl being a junior it's pretty hard for me as well.

OP
OP
Kirsten

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
AWWWW BYE AARON IM GONNA MISS YOU TOO!!!!!!! <3
It was cool to see you around. Just wondering though, how did you manage to run into Bas and Maarten? Things like that are destiny xd
Well I live in Florida they came to Florida so why tf not meet some randies? :0
Cya, good luck <3
Bye thank you! :)
Bye.

Again.
Bye, again!
Aw cya Kirst, all the memories we had back then, it was so fun. Gl being a junior it's pretty hard for me as well.
I know so many good memories! And thanks, you too! We growin up! ;(

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Bye Kirsten! I never really chatted with you, I've only seen you chat with other people, it's sad to see a player go away.
And since I'm kind of new, I can only guess this is your second goodbye! So goodbye! <3

Nasser

Iron Miner
Who am I going to stalk and kill with now?
I had some great times with you and the womb baby Ethen/Troll. Haha!
Bye Kirst!

Status
Not open for further replies.