It's Been 1 1/2 Years

M

Manmadesword

Dear snapcraft community,

It's been about 1 1/2 years since I played on this server. I haven't played Minecraft in a while so I decided to start up the game today to get a hold of old memories. I went through my servers list and found this one. Out of all of the ips, this was the one that brought back the most memories. I would like to say that although I am not an active minecraft player this server is a great one. For all of you new people I hope you have a lot of fun and make many great memories just like I have, and for you guys that are leaving, I just wanted to say that if you're like me, you enjoyed every second you played on this server.

Sincerely,
Mike or manmadesword

Vicky

Obsidian Miner

It's been about 1 1/2 years since I played on this server. I haven't played Minecraft in a while so I decided to start up the game today to get a hold of old memories. I went through my servers list and found this one. Out of all of the ips, this was the one that brought back the most memories. I would like to say that although I am not an active minecraft player this server is a great one. For all of you new people I hope you have a lot of fun and make many great memories just like I have, and for you guys that are leaving, I just wanted to say that if you're like me, you enjoyed every second you played on this server.

Sincerely,
Mike or manmadesword
That's very kind of you to say :) It definitely made memories for me too.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

Sincerely,
Mike or manmadesword
Omg manmade <3. I remember when you were like active 24/7 on the forums. Good times :). Good to hear from you buddy.

StarStrike

Iron Miner
played about the same time I remember when the hunger games had a spawn in the middle of the ocean XD, but yeah I made many memories here too even though it's just a game :-D

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
Omg... (echoing wacky) you were really active when i started playing, I remember talking to you, at least a little bit (back then I didn't talk to a lot of people). A lot has changed since you left, but a lot has stayed the same. Still a great community with a lot of nice people, and some awesome staff. Nice to see ya! :-D

OP
OP
M

Manmadesword

played about the same time I remember when the hunger games had a spawn in the middle of the ocean xd, but yeah I made many memories here too even though it's just a game :-D
I played on this server like 2 1/2 years ago and stopped around 1 1/2 years ago. But man so much has changed. Yes you're right it is just a game, but that doesn't mean it won't have an impact on your life

OP
OP
M

Manmadesword

Omg... (echoing wacky) you were really active when i started playing, I remember talking to you, at least a little bit (back then I didn't talk to a lot of people). A lot has changed since you left, but a lot has stayed the same. Still a great community with a lot of nice people, and some awesome staff. Nice to see ya! :-D
That's insane that you remember me. It's cool to see how many new people have come into this server and wow you're admin, congrats

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
O
Welcome back. ._.

(How the (curseword) did you get so many posts?).