iPolooo

Zombie Killer
Nope I'm still awake (-_-) KIND OF

OP
OP
iPolooo

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
I have school tomorrow so that won't be hard :'( SUUMMMMER WHERE HAVE YOU GONE, COME BACKKKKKKKKKK (I CRI)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I want school as Soon as possible atm. Just to try if i can keep myself back from these fking games, and practice hard enough for school, that my parents be proud at me at least once... Will be very, very hard without anyone supporting me. Anyway, GL in shchool m901t.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
My nightmares already came true. Although I wasn't been dreaming.

Misstify

Zombie Killer
One thing I heard about it that whatever position you're in when morning comes is usually your most comfortable position so you should try to mimic that position...unless you're falling off the bed or something.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
One thing I heard about it that whatever position you're in when morning comes is usually your most comfortable position so you should try to mimic that position...unless you're falling off the bed or something.
You're still moving when asleep

iamontda

Void Walker
Well, I mean, to fall asleep you have to mimic sleeping, so taping your eyelids shut should probably work.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I can close my eyes myself, that doesn't make me sleepy though xD

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
A 'yay' for the sleepless :-D *brofist / brohoof*

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
You move to reach the most comfortable position possible. I mean, it works for me.
Sometimes I wake up with neck aches or my back hurts. Huhh. Am glad it at least works for someone.

iamontda

Void Walker
Sometimes I wake up with neck aches or my back hurts. Huhh. Am glad it at least works for someone.

I was just reading the other day, apparently that can happen if your head isn't laying flat (aka if you have multiple pillows). I always use two, but I've never really had pains since my pillows cave in xD