No Sleep...

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I have one, really flat pillow. I often don't even use it.

Hydox

Gold Miner
When I want to get to sleep, i put on some calming music, watch twitch/youtube, and close my eyes. After 30 minutes, I'm asleep.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I was just reading the other day, apparently that can happen if your head isn't laying flat (aka if you have multiple pillows). I always use two, but I've never really had pains since my pillows cave in xd
I have 6 XD. just use 2 for my head though

iVictimize

Stone Miner
I train in the late afternoon and run/job home to tire myself out before showering for sleep. sometimes I can't fall asleep and the things to help me are Meditation music I listen to from Pandora app. If I'm not in the mood for music or have a head ache I will drink some hot Oolong tea and ease myself. Sometimes, but rarely, I will go on a late night walk for about twenty minutes. There are just some things I do to help me sleep when I can't.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
But then, there are those, who have parents, that allow... nothing of that but drinking tea. I don't like tea I:

iVictimize

Stone Miner
I'm not eighteen years old yet so I shouldn't be out late for walks anyway but I know how to defend myself if a situation comes about. I'm sure there are other remedies to help with sleepless nights, those are just some I use.

Garf

Void Walker
I make my body numb then sleep sometimes xd?
And also talking to a certain someone on skype ;-)

Tiring myself out before sleep always works for me, push-ups, stretches etc. Are you really stressed out or have a lot of thoughts when you sleep? Because that might be the problem.

Misstify

Zombie Killer
I have about... *turns looking at bed* ...infinite pillows or so?