How To Join "boss" On Factions

Tyson

First Step
Hello fellow faction members, this is Tdogdizzle99. I have recently started recruiting faction members, but I have a few requirements.
  • You must have protection 3/4 armor. (we love pvp) it would also be nice if you had some experience with pvp
  • You need to have your own base so we can have our own privacy. ( just let me know and I will claim it )
  • Need to be considerate and kind to fellow members.
  • You also need to give me a good reason why you think you should join my faction.
  • You need to have 6+/10 power ( we want to stay strong!)
You can message me in game or leave a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks! -Tdog

How to apply:

How long do you play daily:

Do you have protection 3/4? ( will be verified ) :

What is your relation with my faction? What was your recent faction? (Enemy, Neutral, Ally ) :

What is your in game balance:

Do you have your own base:

How will you contribute to the faction and why should I invite you:

Here is an example:

How long do you play daily: 2-3 hours on weekdays, 4-5 hours on weekends.
Do you have protection 3/4? ( will be verified ) : Protection 4
What is your relation with my faction? What was your recent faction? ( Enemy, Neutral, Ally ) : FactionAwesome;Neutral
What is your in game balance: 4563.42 Snapcoins.
Do you have your own base: yes, it is an obsidian base.
How will you contribute to the faction and why should I invite you: I will contribute to the faction by finding raids and sharing my pvp loot. I can build fairly decent bases if needed. I am very loyal and will be considerate to my fellow faction members.

That is all! Thank you and I wish every one of you good luck! ( I will let you know if you were accepted or not )
-Tdog

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
You should put a format so people know how to fill out an 'application' to join. Just a little suggestion; good luck with your faction.