Best Way To Get Fast And Easy Money In Factions.

Brian0Skeleton

Stone Miner
2014-05-15_16.52.41.png
In Factions there is many ways to get money. Most people raid and mine to get money. I have a quicker way to do this with no work. Many people might not know. It is the easiest way to get money with no work. Follow these steps for the easiest way to get money:

1. Vote to get bedrock. Don't forget you get $100 for voting as well.

2. Go to the shop at Factions or put /warp shop.

3. Click on the salesperson and sell the bedrock.

From doing that you just earned $1050! This way you get that $1050 a day for selling that bedrock! Also you got $100 for voting. So really you just $1150 a day! I hope you like my way of getting easy money. Surprise your friends with your money and tell them this as well. Message me if you got a better way to get easy money daily. I will read it. I am here most of the time. Another method I do is to bid on the bedrock. Most people want bedrock so you have a chance and that as well. Have a great time with your money and hope you get good loots from it. Remember that means you can get a God Apple a week with that kind of money! Remember to read the other things I posted. Hope you had enjoyed this! Also message me if this helped. With this money you can be the richest person in factions!

Thanks Again,
Brian0Skeleton

Attachments

• 2014-05-15_16.52.41.png
    2014-05-15_16.52.41.png
    763.8 KB · Views: 632

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
id say nether materials are very good to sell in the shops in factions when you need the bedrock for the voting villager. you wouldnt make as money as quick as that, but its a good replacement if you ever need to use the bedrock.