Birthday Holidays

I0reo

Gold Miner
Is there a way If your birthday is on a holiday you can get like 10k money on kit pvp? Because its not like my birthday is on a holiday and I want more money on kit pvp... Or do I?

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
No, that's not how it works, if so they'd be giving 10k at least everyday of the year, to be who lie, to alts, (and other) just to recieve money... You don't get 10k irl out of no where here, it'd still sound weird in game.

BUTT, (I said butt), if you have friends, then maybeee. But pffft, friends, what are those, then you could. Happy Birthday, I guess :)

OP
OP
I0reo

I0reo

Gold Miner
Its not my birthday my burthday is on october 12 Ill finally turn 13... @Vicky

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Is there a way If your birthday is on a holiday you can get like 10k money on kit pvp? Because its not like my birthday is on a holiday and I want more money on kit pvp... Or do I?
What the hell even is this idea?

OP
OP
I0reo

I0reo

Gold Miner

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Im poor and I want money @_WackyTheBear_
Like I said, it just doesn't work that way. Think of it like in real life. You're living on the street. You need money. And ho! Miraculously a huge population gets money all over the world - because it's their birthday! Now in game. You're poor because you lost your money, in a world where getting money is actually easier and losing money isn't that significant. Now, you're poor. It's your birthday, and hey! The server gives you 10k. But wait, I can get a different account and say it's my birthday too! Yeah, no. Not happening. Sorry.

StarStrike

Iron Miner
XD XD XD good luck

~ThatKidKlUe~

Gold Miner
best idea yet! i think everyone should get 10k for their "birthday" then every random in whoville will have p4 u3 diamond clap clap to this idea +1 vote for me

123IsIt

Obsidian Miner
10k every birthday? Inflation, its injecting so much money into the "economy" I know it may sound a little stupid but that player could give it to plently of people which would make money less and less valuable...