[16] Personality Test

Kath

Creeper Hugger
CZ7XQhn.png

Exploring the interwebs, a personality test was found....

WZlTyJz.png

There are 16 personalities characterized in different categories:

4W080rB.png

BT2qnqU.png

jXa1yYr.png

toQYtUh.png

• Find yours, and answer as honestly as possible.
  • For the most accurate results, avoid choosing neutral.
  • Do not be rushed.

Take a guess of what your personality type might be before taking it.

http://www.16personalities.com/

My personality:
ESFJ ("The Consul"): "Encourage, lift, and strengthen one another. For the positive energy spread to one will be felt by us all."

(May be a bit inaccurate......., but I was rushed doing the test, may redo later... DO NOT BE RUSHED.)

Feel free to comment below on what your results were (:

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
a4b0.png

This thing knows me o.o I actually want to become an Advocate so, thank you weird and long quiz.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
9b83.png

Misstify

Zombie Killer
Oh I did one of these awhile back and saved the results
Tdum0io.jpg

Aaron

Creeper Hugger
Tidbit of information: this is actually based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test, developed ages ago. The test actually consists of mannyyy more questions, but many people have condensed it down to a very quick version. Consequently, these shortened tests may not accurately portray who you actually may be. However, the real test is strangely accurate. You guys should try it some time.
Source: http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Tried it ages ago and I got the "architect", as you young-uns call it.

TayFTW

Iron Miner
CAMPAIGNER
enfp.png

Extraverted: 32%
Intuitive: 70%
Feeling: 47%
Prospecting: 8%
Turbulent: 9%

Role: Diplomat
Strategy: Social Engagement

black_mits

Gold Miner
Tidbit of information: this is actually based on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test, developed ages ago. The test actually consists of mannyyy more questions, but many people have condensed it down to a very quick version. Consequently, these shortened tests may not accurately portray who you actually may be. However, the real test is strangely accurate. You guys should try it some time.
Source: http://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/

Tried it ages ago and I got the "architect", as you young-uns call it.

True have seen that one too. But how old are u to call us young uns since I am 38 I am not young lol. Don't ban just asking. I don't want on your bad side.

iamontda

Void Walker
2323999c2396d9030be2b9c0d06f3294.png

@black_mits "young-uns" is just a figure of speech. Knowing a tidbit that another person doesn't know can lead to saying it, just as well as actually being older can. xD

Jaide Hellspur

Skeleton Slayer
Mine came up as Adventurer...

I've taken a test like this several before, some companies use this type of test in workshops to develop better people handling and/or customer service skills. Then they make you sit in a room with a lot of boring people and talk about it for hours on end, until your eyes glaze over and you feel like running screaming out of the room. All you young-uns have that to look forward to, and if you are lucky enough to miss having to do that, consider it a bonus! :)

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
image.jpeg

This was the most surprising to me giving that I was thinking I would have been an architect.