[offical] Cops Recruitment Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey this is splinter7500 here and I am the Co-owner of 'COPS'.
Basicly what COPS is, is a kit pvp team. There are many members already (mainly knights)
but there are a few things you have to do to get into 'COPS': You must have Diamond armour and sword, it has to be at least Protection III, you must be a loyal pvper that says 'gg' after you win or lose a 1v1 or whatever, and you must respect others better than you example: Your leader, or knights.
P.S you must have proof you have Diamond gear by meeting me, Cybermist, or Jarodben.
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bren553

Tree Puncher
I am a good sport and I do not say bad things about the other person. I already have a diamond chestplate with protection 2 on it, and am planning on getting a full set of prot 2 d armor in the future. I will not disrespect any of the other members in the team. I will try to save team members that are in trouble and need help. Thanks Bren553

hayden51

Emerald Miner
bob and hayden shouldn't be in the group
That's funny. I didn't ask, did I? In fact, what I said is to stop spamming in game with "Go on the website and sign up for cops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" or *[COPS] [titleowner]: infront of your chat.

hayden51

Emerald Miner
I also remember me and Bob warning you a multitude of times to stop swearing. The ChatControl plugin is there to prevent swearing and it doesn't help when you try to bypass it.

jarodben

Tree Puncher
why cant u just be nice like u ust to be when we ust to be friend huh idk why u started killing meh before the update!

LegalSense

Void Walker
The purpose of this thread has already been long gone... There is no need to exclude others from this nor telling a pre-helper to 'stfu'.

I'd also like to point out that 'teams' just ruin the fun. I'm not trying to sound like a hypocrite here, but I know most people on kit PVP don't believe in 'teaming'. I'd say another saying would be: 'I kill who I want to kill and I don't kill who I don't want to kill.'

It's as simple as that. There is no need to flame others nor persist this pointless argument. If you continue to keep this thread off-topic by arguing with others then it will be locked.

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
This thread wasnt made for arguing with eachother.. just get to the point, and apply for cops if you want.

iamontda

Void Walker
Same here...

But also, a bit of advice... If your time zone is, say, EST, some handy information in '6 AM' would be '6 AM EST', simply because other members are probably in different zones... that way they don't accidentally go at 6 AM PST and nobody's there. c:

Status
Not open for further replies.