[offical] Cops Recruitment Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegalSense

Void Walker
:-D getting knight soon
No need to post for the sake of posting or double-post. I agree that you are allowed to post your own opinion but there are forum rules. Double-posting or just posting for the sake of posting 'Bumps' this thread to the top and it probably isn't even necessary. 'Bumping' would just get it to the top of the list where it would possibly be acknowledged by people. I don't like sounding like a bad guy here, but just don't double-post or post for the sake of posting that isn't necessary.

creepersquad001

Diamond Miner
No need to post for the sake of posting or double-post. I agree that you are allowed to post your own opinion but there are forum rules. Double-posting or just posting for the sake of posting 'Bumps' this thread to the top and it probably isn't even necessary. 'Bumping' would just get it to the top of the list where it would possibly be acknowledged by people. I don't like sounding like a bad guy here, but just don't double-post or post for the sake of posting that isn't necessary.
its not double posting when its exactly 1 minute away from the previous post. it wouldnt be bumping the thread

LegalSense

Void Walker
its not double posting when its exactly 1 minute away from the previous post. it wouldnt be bumping the thread
I'm not sure what your definition of double-post is. But my definition would be: If two posts are posted in succession of each other by the same poster and within a minute or less of each other then that to me is a double post. Most double posts would occur accidentally due to some technical error; I believe. But in this case, he posted 2 comments that were different. He could have just kept both comments in 1 reply but it was in 2 replys.
Plus, since there was no other comment between the double post and it was 'unnecessary' it immediately bumped the thread to the top list. That's considered bumping and my definition of a 'Double-Post'

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
In the future, please post threads in the right section of the forums. like this thread should be in 'server discussion'. Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.