Purchasing Problems! Help Staff!

knockermkz

First Step
Any staff out there please help! I just recently purchased the Warrior rank for Kit PVP and I was waiting for like 20 minutes and I haven't got my rank yet! Please help!

LegalSense

Void Walker
It usually takes a while, don't think it will immediately come. Try re-logging out of minecraft and get back on it again. If you still haven't received it then just wait a day. If your rank still hasn't been received you can email [email protected] for further help. All payment inquiries should be e-mailed to [email protected]. Make sure to have your receipt of your purchase and other info they may ask you for.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Send your receipt (Which would've been sent to your email when the purchase was made) to [email protected]. They will respond as quickly as they can, Do not send more then 1 email per 3 days, If you do so, it will be considered spam.

OP
OP
knockermkz

knockermkz

First Step
I have emailed them and they haven't responded yet and it is just so frustrating because I just wanted to play kit-pvp in peace but now I have to email them and try to get help from you guys and Its just getting into this big mess!! IM SO FRUSTraTED!!!! I JUST WANT MY FREAKING RANK!!!!!!

iamontda

Void Walker
I have emailed them and they haven't responded yet and it is just so frustrating because I just wanted to play kit-pvp in peace but now I have to email them and try to get help from you guys and Its just getting into this big mess!! IM SO FRUSTraTED!!!! I JUST WANT MY FREAKING RANK!!!!!!

Caps don't help. Anyways, I'm not sure what both Maarten and Bas are up to. This seems to have happened to someone before and I doubt they've yearned a response either, but that time it was for Creative. Also, it was only yesterday when you posted, just give them time. Sending them multiple messages makes them consider it spam and they won't answer.