Another One? Seriously? Just Because It's Halloween? Geez, Vicky.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Hi, it's me again. I'm bored, and I need to distract myself from reality a bit, so here I am.
#2nd Halloween thread, LET'S GET THIS GOING.

So, like I mentioned before, and some of you other great guys, having more participants, which kinda makes me happy to see. Now this thread, I'm going to ask:

What is your greatest fear?

It's Halloween, come on. Why not. No, I want to avoid some things and some answers, because some things are said way too much, and it's boring. (Can be a phobia, pls legit tho)

Avoid:
  • Fears of people and immature things as a joke. For example, My greatest fear is @Miggeh (maybe it's not a joke, but whatever).
  • Fears of things you don't want to happen. I think this is kind of different. Of course you're afraid of certain things to happen, but hey, all of us can name one. Be interesting. For example, I'm afraid of losing someone important to me (this is also not a joke... haha..)

Have fun with it! My fear, for some reason: trypophobia. It's just disgusting, urgh. If you don't know what it is, it's a fear of bunch of holes in irregular patterns. I can't stand looking it, my body tenses up, and my feet to curl up a bit, kinda weird. Your turn. :)

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
My fear:
Thíngs that look ugly-ish,-
For some reason, every time I see something ugly in a game, I either run as fast as I can away from it, or make it look good. Example: A modded dungeon in Minecraft that looks terrible.

iToasterrr

Answer to Life
Oh man, I have trypophobia too. It just urrrgh.

That and metal forks on glass plates.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ever since I met my SSB, I think I can take...:

• I am afraid to lose my SBB (he lives in a war country)
  • lossophobia (Fear of speaking in public)
  • I've had Aichmophobia (Fear of needles or pointed objects) when I was a kid, but I think I still have it.
  • Sitophobia or Sitiophobia (Fear of food or eating) - only lunch, sometimes.

iamontda

Void Walker
I've had a fear of needles my entire life, but I'm getting over it since it's been a few years since my last shot. I've also had a fear of bugs and spiders and such for a long time, but I'm actually intrigued by spiders and moths and things now.

There've been small annoyances like a slight fear of heights and things like that, but I actually looked it up and I have a sort of counterphobia to those.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Oh man, I have trypophobia too. It just urrrgh.

That and metal forks on glass plates.
Ohmygod, @Matt Kim showed this to me, and I literally almost fainted.

I'm also scared of flashlights. They're creepy in my opinion. Bugs, needles, the dark, creepy noises. If I were to list all my fears, I think I'd pass the word limit. (Which I'm pretty sure there is none sooooo)
I'll just say some stories of my reactions to scary things.

This weekend, went to some haunted trail thing. It was.. very boring. Until some guy jumped out of a bush next to me, and started coming near me. I screamed. Very loudly.

There was this time my dad told me to go test out the cameras outside my house. So I opened the front door, and my mom was also opening the front door at the same time. Wasn't expecting it, so I freaked out, and curled into a ball on the floor ._.

And this other time, at around 4 am, and like when it's really late at night, and I'm really tired, I start seeing things, and like one night, I kept seeing the door open and close hahaha. It wasn't really, it was just my mind messing with me

And this one happens a lot.

My sister always hides behind doors, and tries to scare me. And every attempt of hers has been successful. I think I dropped my cereal once. Anyways, my reaction to jump scares is usually me falling and huddling myself into a ball. It's the stupidest thing ever, and I'm probably going to die, if that one day comes where it isn't actually a prank lol.

But yes, I have a lot of fears. And a lot of people really enjoy taking advantage of that heh... too many stories to tell.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
I fear Jeff the Killer (don't judge) phasmophobia is the fear of ghosts and paranormal things (eg. Jeff)
Huge fear of public humiliation, I have severe anxiety which makes that a lot better....

Pretty much it.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I fear Jeff the Killer (don't judge) phasmophobia is the fear of ghosts and paranormal things (eg. Jeff)
Huge fear of public humiliation, I have severe anxiety which makes that a lot better....

Pretty much it.
Jeff is a psychopathic serial killer... With a lot of make-up?! I guess... Well, I've had a crush on him once ;D

OP
OP
Vicky

Vicky

Obsidian Miner

Pretty much it.
Jeff is a psychopathic serial killer... With a lot of make-up?! I guess... Well, I've had a crush on him once ;D
I found the story really unrealistic, so it wasn't as scary for me. The Rake, and the freaking, 'based on a true story' really messes me up.

JustinL98

Gold Miner
My biggest fear is getting called in in class of publicly speaking but I also have Nosocomephobia which is the fear of hospitals, I mean how are you not scared of all those creepy machines and etc.

OP
OP
Vicky

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
My biggest fear is getting called in in class of publicly speaking but I also have Nosocomephobia which is the fear of hospitals, I mean how are you not scared of all those creepy machines and etc.
I'm more afraid of dying. I'll go in a hospital if I need to.