Want A Profile Picture? Read Me!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Hey guys,
Some of you are probably having trouble finding or making the perfect profile picture for the forums, well don't worry! Note: Only making these for a limited time until I say the thread to be closed..

Anyway, here are some choices you can pick for your player's position.
1 different position per person, so once everyone chooses a position, it cannot be chosen again. First come; first serve.
Special Thanks to ShaunSkat

Position 1:
3atSDw9.png

Position 2:
DuMYllU.png

Position 3:
srbxsk5.png

Position 4:
muySLhX.png

Position 5:
YM2VI9D.png

Position 6:
SmSjSI3.png

==========================================================
Notice that it says "(Name)". Well just let me know what you want me to put in there. By the way, if there is something wrong with your profile picture... I'll give you a different one or edit it!
==========================================================
Format:

Position: [Number]
Name used: [Name]
Name color: [Color]

===================================================
When the first 6 people picks their picture, I'll send their picture here.... Please be patient :)
===================================================

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
When the first 6 people picks their position/profile picture--I will start making them. Be sure to come back to check. And what color do you want your name to be? Also there is an edit button for posts :-P.

OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
The first 3 people has already chosen their positions.
Correct me if I am wrong with your order...

1. Position #3|Creeper1o8-|Color blue
gk5gqou.png

2. Position #4 - KlUeLiSs - BLOODRED
Gxa5KNd.png

3. Position #1 - YAMPY (but if it is possible could you not put writing on it :-P)
9ujnFpS.png

Done!

Attachments

• Creeper1o8.png
    Creeper1o8.png
    31 KB · Views: 161
  • KlUeLiSs.jpg
    KlUeLiSs.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 141
  • YAMPY.jpg
    YAMPY.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 227
OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Position 1 plz- Benthecricketer
Choose a different position because YAMPY picked it first (First come; first serve, so every profile picture is unique--not the same)

Available Positions Left:
  • Position 2
  • Position 5
  • Position 6

Last edited:

LegalSense

Void Walker
Choose a different position because YAMPY picked it first (First come; first serve, so every profile picture is unique--not the same)
I like how it's not all the same, but quite disappointing for some people who want it the way they want it :-P. Anyways, they look amazingggggg.

OP
OP
K

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I like how it's not all the same, but quite disappointing for some people who want it the way they want it :-P. Anyways, they look amazingggggg.
It is disappointing, but that's the only way for it to be special :-(. Thanks for the compliment.

LegalSense

Void Walker
Might as well get one for my self <3. I'm sure you'll make something adorable so I won't have to use these EPIC scary looking stalkish profile pics again <3.

Position: 2

IGN: My IGN for my skin is DickieHead101 but for the name in the photo I'd like it to be 'Trial' in bloody red.

Color: Bloody Red.

If you can give me an ominous profile pic that has like an ominous background that would be nice ^-^. If not, I'll just take what you can do :-P.

Thanks!